Alicia Castonguay (Lauritch) graduate of West Allis Central class of 2002 will be graduating from the Medical College of Wi with a PHD in Biochemistry on May 20th. She will be doing her post doctorial studies @ Childrens Hospital in Wauwatosa. Dr. Castonguay resides in West Allis with her husband Peter and her 2 sons Peter and Andrew. Congrats Alicia!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- FREE Classes for Parents
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Annex Wealth Management to Host Women, Wine & Wealth - A "Sandwich Generation" Break February 24 at Harvey's Central Grill
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Design Tech Remodeling Named NARI 2016 Regional CotY TM Winner
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Backgammon Tournament Wednesday, Feb. 3!
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease