Alicia Castonguay (Lauritch) graduate of West Allis Central class of 2002 will be graduating from the Medical College of Wi with a PHD in Biochemistry on May 20th. She will be doing her post doctorial studies @ Childrens Hospital in Wauwatosa. Dr. Castonguay resides in West Allis with her husband Peter and her 2 sons Peter and Andrew. Congrats Alicia!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- GO Riteway Kicks Off School Bus Safety Week - October 19th
- Concordia University Wisconsin Celebrates Homecoming
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Metro Milwaukee Home Remodeler S.J. Janis Hires Two Carpenters
- HYMNS TRIUMPHANT, to be held October 17th at Holy Cross
- Concordia University Presents "Faces of Depression" Art Exhibit
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Concordia University Pops Concert
- Lakeshore Symphonic Band Celebrates 40th Season