Jacob Joseph Rice, of Mequon, Wis., has been named to the Milwaukee School of Engineering Dean’s List for the Spring Quarter. He is majoring in mechanical engineering and earned high honors
Undergraduate students who have earned at least 30 credits and have a cumulative GPA of 3.20 or higher (out of 4.0) are on the Dean’s List. Students who have maintained a 3.70 or higher receive “high honors.”
MSOE is an independent university with 2,600 students. MSOE offers 18 bachelor’s degrees and 10 master’s degrees in the engineering, engineering technology, building and infrastructure engineering, computer, business, nursing and health-related fields. The university has a national academic reputation; longstanding ties to business and industry; dedicated professors with real-world experience; and extremely high placement rates and starting salaries. MSOE graduates are well-rounded, technologically experienced and highly productive professionals and leaders.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mount Mary University Presents Fashion BOOT Camp
- Gov. Scott Walker Reelection Speech April 15, 2015
- Big Spring Book Sale Set for Falls Library
- Newcastle Place completes 1,449.6 miles of cardiovascular activity as part of nationwide challenge for seniors
- North Shore Easter Egg Hunt Celebrates 44 Years of Bringing Joy to Children and Families
- Kids Rule Academy Recognized as Wisconsin’s Newest Elite Pre-School and Day Care Center
- UW Sea Grant to Host Pet Amnesty Day
- Newman Civic Fellows Award for 2014
- Best-Selling, Oprah Book Club Author Christina Schwarz Coming to Mount Mary
- Germantown High School Announces February Students of the Month