Retzer Nature Center is looking for art/craft exhibitors for the 25th Apple Harvest Festival sponsored by AppleTree Credit Union, Saturday, September 17, 2011 from 9 am to 5 p.m. at the Retzer Nature Center, S14W28167 Madison Street in Waukesha.
Over 4,000 people are expected to attend this large, family oriented, educational and social event. With a nature or agricultural theme, we encourage exhibitors to demonstrate their art/craft at their booth. Exhibitors must also follow two of the following criteria: theme or subject matter of the artwork or craft item must be nature/wildlife related; materials used must be natural materials (natural dyes, wood, clay, etc.); craft must utilize or reflect skills of our pioneer or Native American heritage (blacksmith, woodwright, spinner,etc). A $50 fee is required for exhibitors that will not be demonstrating their art/craft. A reduced fee of $25 is required for exhibitors who demonstrate their art/craft throughout the day.
To receive an application or if you have any questions, please call Retzer Nature Center at 262-896-8007 or go to our website www.waukeshacountyparks.com. Please note, there are no dogs are allowed on Retzer Nature Center grounds (Service Dogs allowed).
Retzer Nature Center is a part of the Waukesha County Park System, which is a natural resource based park system that demonstrates stewardship while providing recreational and education opportunities. For more information, visit our web site at www.waukeshacountyparks.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Flip Troiano, MD, co-founder of the “Wellness University,” engages a class on how to “Preserve Your Brain!”
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosts Shred Events
- Village of Shorewood Hosts Second Annual Plein Air Festival
- Playworks Wisconsin Staff Receives National Award
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Circle of Success Recognition
- Holy Hill Arts & Crafts Fair Celebrates 40th Year – 2014 Event Scheduled for Sat., Sept. 20
- Milwaukee/NARI Reveals the Secret Ingredient of an Award-Winning Remodel
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges - New Online Resources from Rogers InHealth Aim to Help