Retzer Nature Center is looking for art/craft exhibitors for the 25th Apple Harvest Festival sponsored by AppleTree Credit Union, Saturday, September 17, 2011 from 9 am to 5 p.m. at the Retzer Nature Center, S14W28167 Madison Street in Waukesha.
Over 4,000 people are expected to attend this large, family oriented, educational and social event. With a nature or agricultural theme, we encourage exhibitors to demonstrate their art/craft at their booth. Exhibitors must also follow two of the following criteria: theme or subject matter of the artwork or craft item must be nature/wildlife related; materials used must be natural materials (natural dyes, wood, clay, etc.); craft must utilize or reflect skills of our pioneer or Native American heritage (blacksmith, woodwright, spinner,etc). A $50 fee is required for exhibitors that will not be demonstrating their art/craft. A reduced fee of $25 is required for exhibitors who demonstrate their art/craft throughout the day.
To receive an application or if you have any questions, please call Retzer Nature Center at 262-896-8007 or go to our website www.waukeshacountyparks.com. Please note, there are no dogs are allowed on Retzer Nature Center grounds (Service Dogs allowed).
Retzer Nature Center is a part of the Waukesha County Park System, which is a natural resource based park system that demonstrates stewardship while providing recreational and education opportunities. For more information, visit our web site at www.waukeshacountyparks.com
- OPEN HOUSE – Learn about Volunteer Opportunities at Ozaukee Family Services
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- U.S. Cellular Sponsors Mequon Little League: Sponsorship includes more than $75,000 in needed gear for six Wisconsin youth leagues