Retzer Nature Center is looking for art/craft exhibitors for the 25th Apple Harvest Festival sponsored by AppleTree Credit Union, Saturday, September 17, 2011 from 9 am to 5 p.m. at the Retzer Nature Center, S14W28167 Madison Street in Waukesha.
Over 4,000 people are expected to attend this large, family oriented, educational and social event. With a nature or agricultural theme, we encourage exhibitors to demonstrate their art/craft at their booth. Exhibitors must also follow two of the following criteria: theme or subject matter of the artwork or craft item must be nature/wildlife related; materials used must be natural materials (natural dyes, wood, clay, etc.); craft must utilize or reflect skills of our pioneer or Native American heritage (blacksmith, woodwright, spinner,etc). A $50 fee is required for exhibitors that will not be demonstrating their art/craft. A reduced fee of $25 is required for exhibitors who demonstrate their art/craft throughout the day.
To receive an application or if you have any questions, please call Retzer Nature Center at 262-896-8007 or go to our website www.waukeshacountyparks.com. Please note, there are no dogs are allowed on Retzer Nature Center grounds (Service Dogs allowed).
Retzer Nature Center is a part of the Waukesha County Park System, which is a natural resource based park system that demonstrates stewardship while providing recreational and education opportunities. For more information, visit our web site at www.waukeshacountyparks.com
- Charter Manufacturing Purchases Mequon Office Building
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Public Meeting About Lake Michigan Water Levels and Bluff Failure
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Art and Nature Provide the Backdrop for Artists in the Garden At the Boerner Botanical Gardens, August 20 and 21, 2016