HABUSH HABUSH & ROTTIER CONTINUES STATEWIDE HELMET DONATION TOUR AT CEDAR MILLS COMMUNITY BIKE SAFETY FAIR
Habush Habush & Rottier to offer free bike helmets and fittings to 50 local children
Cedarburg, Wis. – July 9, 2011 – The Habush Habush & Rottier Charitable Foundation will continue its statewide tour to provide children with free bike helmets at the Cedar Mills Community Bike Safety Fair. Fifty local children will receive a free helmet from 1:00 to 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, July 9 at Cedar Mills Medical Group, located at N143 W6515 Pioneer Rd. in Cedarburg. Note that this event requires reservations, which can be made by calling (262) 376-2482.
Since 1999, the Habush firm’s charitable funds have distributed more than 81,500 bicycle helmets to children throughout the State of Wisconsin and plan to donate an additional 10,000 this summer. Researchers have found that wearing a helmet can reduce the severity of brain injury by as much as 88%. Most of the helmets are distributed at bike safety rodeos and summer safety programs run by police departments and community organizations throughout Wisconsin. In addition, many police officers around the state distribute bicycle helmets to neighborhood children while on patrol, helping to promote positive, open relationships between local authorities and youth.
The Habush Habush & Rottier Charitable Foundation was established in 1999 to allow the law firm to give back to the communities in which its attorneys practice. The Habush Habush & Rottier law firm has been a Wisconsin personal injury law firm for over 75 years. Thirteen offices are located throughout the State of Wisconsin and are located in Milwaukee, Waukesha, Madison, Appleton, Green Bay, Racine, Kenosha, Lake Geneva, Wausau, Rhinelander, Sheboygan, West Bend and Stevens Point. For more information, please call 1-800-2-HABUSH or visit www.Habush.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Ozaukee Family Services Applauds Local Businesses for their Generosity
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Allrite Home & Remodeling Wins Milwaukee/NARI Gold Award
- Alverno College Exceeds $30 Million Capital Campaign Goal
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- Free Financial Counseling Sessions Being Offered By The Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Through March 2015.
- Free Financial Literacy Workshops Being Offered by the Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Through March 2015
- Healthcare Training Grant Opportunities
- Bartelt Wins Two Gold Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards