MENOMONEE FALLS SWIM CLUB TRAVELS TO INDIANA
MFSC participated in two swim meets in Indiana this summer. They traveled to the University of Indiana and Purdue University.
The meet results are Kate Criter took 3rd place in 100 meter breaststroke, Matt Ciolkosz took off 14.51 seconds in the 200 meter freestyle and 12.92 seconds in the 400 meter individual medley, John Seiler took off 26.19 seconds in the 200 meter freestyle,Hannah Mast took off 4.49 seconds in the 100 meter breaststroke, Amanda Siehs took off 7.95 seconds in the 200 meter individual medley, Brittany Boehler took of 62.74 seconds in the 100 meter butterfly and 20.45 seconds in the 200 meter individual medley, Morgan Fischer took off 16.55 seconds in the 100 meter freestyle, Elizabeth Gilchrist took off 5.88 seconds in the 100 meter breaststroke, Rachel Jaworski took off 53.88 seconds in the 200 meter freestyle and 42.65 seconds in the 200 meter individual medley, Maryellen Pawley took off 15.57 seconds in the 200 meter individual medley, Alle Ragland took off 8.21 seconds in the 200 meter breaststroke, Sydney Sawatzke took off 4.17 seconds in the 200 meter freestyle and Megan Wagoner took off 22.86 seconds in the 100 meter butterfly and 15.90 seconds in the 100 meter backstroke.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Circle of Success Recognition, Five Star Wealth Management Award
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- JCC ART LAB "LIVING WATERS" ART SHOW OPEN JUNE 4TH
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Golf Outing Kicks Off New Era in NBWest Basketball