MENOMONEE FALLS SWIM CLUB TRAVELS TO INDIANA
MFSC participated in two swim meets in Indiana this summer. They traveled to the University of Indiana and Purdue University.
The meet results are Kate Criter took 3rd place in 100 meter breaststroke, Matt Ciolkosz took off 14.51 seconds in the 200 meter freestyle and 12.92 seconds in the 400 meter individual medley, John Seiler took off 26.19 seconds in the 200 meter freestyle,Hannah Mast took off 4.49 seconds in the 100 meter breaststroke, Amanda Siehs took off 7.95 seconds in the 200 meter individual medley, Brittany Boehler took of 62.74 seconds in the 100 meter butterfly and 20.45 seconds in the 200 meter individual medley, Morgan Fischer took off 16.55 seconds in the 100 meter freestyle, Elizabeth Gilchrist took off 5.88 seconds in the 100 meter breaststroke, Rachel Jaworski took off 53.88 seconds in the 200 meter freestyle and 42.65 seconds in the 200 meter individual medley, Maryellen Pawley took off 15.57 seconds in the 200 meter individual medley, Alle Ragland took off 8.21 seconds in the 200 meter breaststroke, Sydney Sawatzke took off 4.17 seconds in the 200 meter freestyle and Megan Wagoner took off 22.86 seconds in the 100 meter butterfly and 15.90 seconds in the 100 meter backstroke.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Milwaukee-Based Rock Band To Reunite At Bastille Days
- Employer Registration Now Open for the Workforce Development Center's Washington/Ozaukee Job Fair
- MILWAUKEE-BASED ROCK BAND TO REUNITE AT BASTILLE DAYS
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Take Sunday Dinner Pledge To Benefit Meals On Wheels
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held on September 26th at Greenfield Park
- Local Artisans complete work at Lambeau Field
- Newcastle Place to sponsor Kids & Seniors Day at Lakeshore Chinooks game
- Announcing the NAMI Family-to-Family Education Course