Preschool Registration at the Rite Hite Family YMCA is now open!
PRESCHOOL ENRICHMENT Studies have shown that children learn best through play, in YMCA Preschool Enrichment classes, children are given the opportunity to express feelings and ideas through movement and art. From bean bags to parachutes, paint to glitter, your preschooler is guaranteed to have fun while learning many life skills. Parent/child classes begin for children of walking age. Child only classes begin for children at age 2. Call 414-357-2835 for more information about classes like Move with Me, Adventures in Art, Sensational Senses, Tumbling, Gymnastics, and Dance!
KID’S CLUB FOR 2’S, 3’S, AND 4’S The Rite Hite YMCA in Brown Deer is excited to announce that we still have open slots in Kid’s Club, our preschool program for 2’s, 3’s, and 4’s! Kid’s Club is a progressive preschool program which uses age-appropriate activities to help children develop academically, grow socially, master skills, and become comfortable in a classroom setting. We provide experiences that will fuel your child with a love for learning that will carry them through the many school years ahead.
Classes are priced extremely competitively. Please call (414) 357-2835 and talk to Kelly for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Circle of Success Recognition, Five Star Wealth Management Award
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- JCC ART LAB "LIVING WATERS" ART SHOW OPEN JUNE 4TH
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Golf Outing Kicks Off New Era in NBWest Basketball