Preschool Registration at the Rite Hite Family YMCA is now open!
PRESCHOOL ENRICHMENT Studies have shown that children learn best through play, in YMCA Preschool Enrichment classes, children are given the opportunity to express feelings and ideas through movement and art. From bean bags to parachutes, paint to glitter, your preschooler is guaranteed to have fun while learning many life skills. Parent/child classes begin for children of walking age. Child only classes begin for children at age 2. Call 414-357-2835 for more information about classes like Move with Me, Adventures in Art, Sensational Senses, Tumbling, Gymnastics, and Dance!
KID’S CLUB FOR 2’S, 3’S, AND 4’S The Rite Hite YMCA in Brown Deer is excited to announce that we still have open slots in Kid’s Club, our preschool program for 2’s, 3’s, and 4’s! Kid’s Club is a progressive preschool program which uses age-appropriate activities to help children develop academically, grow socially, master skills, and become comfortable in a classroom setting. We provide experiences that will fuel your child with a love for learning that will carry them through the many school years ahead.
Classes are priced extremely competitively. Please call (414) 357-2835 and talk to Kelly for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Design Tech Remodeling Named NARI 2016 Regional CotY TM Winner
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Backgammon Tournament Wednesday, Feb. 3!
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- NORTH SHORE BANK HOSTS BOOK SALE BENEFITING ADULT LITERACY CENTER OF OZAUKEE COUNTY
- Concordia to host free workshop for budding entrepreneurs
- Centers for Wellness & Natural Medicine Welcomes Dr. Erica Ackerman!