The Brookfield Office announces Dan Bunch (Action Sales Group), Jim Geracie and Pat Mullikin as Listing Leaders and Dan Bunch (Action Sales Group), Jim Geracie and Pat Mullikin as Sales Leaders.
The Lake Country Office announces Cathy Liebert, Tim Michelic and Sue Patti as Listing Leaders and Cheri Kent, Mark Mundt and Jodi Olson as Sales Leaders.
The East Troy Office announces Fred Wiske as Listing Leader and Michelle Braunschweig, Pam Burki and Gina Dingman as Sales Leaders.
The Northshore Office announces Paul Apfelbach, Alice Bush and Julie Clarke as Listing Leaders and Bob Arnold, Alice Bush and Erna Russert as Sales Leaders.
The Sheboygan Office announces Chess Erwin, Dale Feld and Amy Gutschow as Listing Leaders and Dale Feld and Gerry Vandermause as Sales Leaders.
About Realty Executives International
Realty Executives International, Inc. is one of the fastest growing real estate franchises in the United States, with nearly 11,000 sales associates and approximately 700 franchises. The Phoenix-based privately held company has offices in 24 countries: United States, Africa, Australia, Bahrain, Belize, Canada, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, France, Greece, Honduras, Israel, Kuwait, Mexico, Panama, Poland, Romania, Nicaragua, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Turkey and United Arab Emirates. Publications like Entrepreneur, Success and Inc. magazines have recently ranked Realty Executives International as a leader in the real estate industry based on franchise growth, management stability and financial soundness. For additional company information visit www.RealtyExecutives.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Ozaukee Family Services Applauds Local Businesses for their Generosity
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Allrite Home & Remodeling Wins Milwaukee/NARI Gold Award
- Alverno College Exceeds $30 Million Capital Campaign Goal
- Bartelt Named "Best of Houzz 2015"
- Free Financial Counseling Sessions Being Offered By The Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Through March 2015.
- Free Financial Literacy Workshops Being Offered by the Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Through March 2015
- Healthcare Training Grant Opportunities
- Bartelt Wins Two Gold Wisconsin Remodeler of the Year Awards