The Brookfield Office announces Dan Bunch (Action Sales Group), Jim Geracie and Pat Mullikin as Listing Leaders and Dan Bunch (Action Sales Group), Jim Geracie and Pat Mullikin as Sales Leaders.
The Lake Country Office announces Cathy Liebert, Tim Michelic and Sue Patti as Listing Leaders and Cheri Kent, Mark Mundt and Jodi Olson as Sales Leaders.
The East Troy Office announces Fred Wiske as Listing Leader and Michelle Braunschweig, Pam Burki and Gina Dingman as Sales Leaders.
The Northshore Office announces Paul Apfelbach, Alice Bush and Julie Clarke as Listing Leaders and Bob Arnold, Alice Bush and Erna Russert as Sales Leaders.
The Sheboygan Office announces Chess Erwin, Dale Feld and Amy Gutschow as Listing Leaders and Dale Feld and Gerry Vandermause as Sales Leaders.
About Realty Executives International
Realty Executives International, Inc. is one of the fastest growing real estate franchises in the United States, with nearly 11,000 sales associates and approximately 700 franchises. The Phoenix-based privately held company has offices in 24 countries: United States, Africa, Australia, Bahrain, Belize, Canada, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, France, Greece, Honduras, Israel, Kuwait, Mexico, Panama, Poland, Romania, Nicaragua, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Turkey and United Arab Emirates. Publications like Entrepreneur, Success and Inc. magazines have recently ranked Realty Executives International as a leader in the real estate industry based on franchise growth, management stability and financial soundness. For additional company information visit www.RealtyExecutives.com.
- Charter Manufacturing Purchases Mequon Office Building
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Public Meeting About Lake Michigan Water Levels and Bluff Failure
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Art and Nature Provide the Backdrop for Artists in the Garden At the Boerner Botanical Gardens, August 20 and 21, 2016