The Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast (GSWISE) announces the appointment of Waukesha resident Robert Young to the Board Development Committee for 2011-2014.
Young is president of Paradigm Sensors. He currently serves as a director on the United Way in Waukesha County board and the Wisconsin Biodiesel board and is an active member of the Public Policy Committee for LaCasa de Esperanza.
Joining Young on the committee are the following individuals:
Kimberly Kane (Racine, Wisconsin), Vice President of Community Relations and Government Affairs for The F. Dohmen Company;
Marci Pelzer (Milwaukee, Wisconsin), vice president of communications for Time Warner Cable-Wisconsin; and Mark Thomas (Mequon, Wisconsin), director of advertising for The Business Journal Serving Greater Milwaukee.
"The staff and board of GSWISE are happy to welcome Mr. Young and our other new committee members. Their backgrounds, experience, and unique perspectives make them a great asset to our mission of building girls of courage, confidence, and character,” said Molly T. Fuller, CEO of Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast. “I look forward to working with them as they fulfill their task of identifying talented, diverse and visionary community leaders to serve on the GSWISE Board of Directors."
Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast serves over 28,500 girls in grades K through 12 in the seven-county area. Girl Scouts is the pre-eminent leadership development organization for girls and authority on girls' healthy development.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Flip Troiano, MD, co-founder of the “Wellness University,” engages a class on how to “Preserve Your Brain!”
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosts Shred Events
- Village of Shorewood Hosts Second Annual Plein Air Festival
- Playworks Wisconsin Staff Receives National Award
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Circle of Success Recognition
- Holy Hill Arts & Crafts Fair Celebrates 40th Year – 2014 Event Scheduled for Sat., Sept. 20
- Milwaukee/NARI Reveals the Secret Ingredient of an Award-Winning Remodel
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges - New Online Resources from Rogers InHealth Aim to Help