For the fourth year in a row, the Mequon BOSS Baseball U14 Blue team were the American Division Champions in the Wisconsin State Youth Baseball League (WSYBL). The league consists of community based baseball teams across southeastern Wisconsin. The BOSS U14 Blue team finished their 2011 Wisconsin State Youth Baseball League schedule with an 18-0 record, securing the Championship and winning the league all four years they competed in it. Comprised of kids from only Mequon, in the four years, they’ve compiled an overall State League record of 71-8-1. In addition to a successful State League season, the team assembled five tournament championships this summer. Back Row: Trevor Cho, Jack Popp, Mitchell Sutton, Tucker Maris, Jared Stieve. Middle Row: Jake Lappin, Nicky Paruchuru, Tyler Woldt, Ryan Cho, Charlie Maleki. Front Row: Joey Pennington, Luke Neusen.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- #GivingTuesday: Girl Scout Troop Gives Cookie Money to Aurora Cancer Care in Grafton
- Festival of Trees
- Mequon Resident Performs in Acacia Theatre Company’s “Advent of Redemption”
- Concordia University Receives $50,000 for Health Mobile Program
- City of Glendale Menorah Lighting Ceremony: Community-wide “Light up the Night!” event to celebrate Chanukah
- Catholic Charities Offers Five Ideas on How to Slow Down and Enjoy the Holidays
- Santa Visits Granville in Milwaukee on December 14
- Concordia University Wisconsin Supports Typhoon Haiyan Relief Efforts
- The Bay Players Announces Cast for Beau Jest by James Sherman