For the fourth year in a row, the Mequon BOSS Baseball U14 Blue team were the American Division Champions in the Wisconsin State Youth Baseball League (WSYBL). The league consists of community based baseball teams across southeastern Wisconsin. The BOSS U14 Blue team finished their 2011 Wisconsin State Youth Baseball League schedule with an 18-0 record, securing the Championship and winning the league all four years they competed in it. Comprised of kids from only Mequon, in the four years, they’ve compiled an overall State League record of 71-8-1. In addition to a successful State League season, the team assembled five tournament championships this summer. Back Row: Trevor Cho, Jack Popp, Mitchell Sutton, Tucker Maris, Jared Stieve. Middle Row: Jake Lappin, Nicky Paruchuru, Tyler Woldt, Ryan Cho, Charlie Maleki. Front Row: Joey Pennington, Luke Neusen.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Flip Troiano, MD, co-founder of the “Wellness University,” engages a class on how to “Preserve Your Brain!”
- Cornerstone Community Bank Hosts Shred Events
- Village of Shorewood Hosts Second Annual Plein Air Festival
- Playworks Wisconsin Staff Receives National Award
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Circle of Success Recognition
- Holy Hill Arts & Crafts Fair Celebrates 40th Year – 2014 Event Scheduled for Sat., Sept. 20
- Milwaukee/NARI Reveals the Secret Ingredient of an Award-Winning Remodel
- Back to School Can be Tough for Students with Mental Health Challenges - New Online Resources from Rogers InHealth Aim to Help