For the fourth year in a row, the Mequon BOSS Baseball U14 Blue team were the American Division Champions in the Wisconsin State Youth Baseball League (WSYBL). The league consists of community based baseball teams across southeastern Wisconsin. The BOSS U14 Blue team finished their 2011 Wisconsin State Youth Baseball League schedule with an 18-0 record, securing the Championship and winning the league all four years they competed in it. Comprised of kids from only Mequon, in the four years, they’ve compiled an overall State League record of 71-8-1. In addition to a successful State League season, the team assembled five tournament championships this summer. Back Row: Trevor Cho, Jack Popp, Mitchell Sutton, Tucker Maris, Jared Stieve. Middle Row: Jake Lappin, Nicky Paruchuru, Tyler Woldt, Ryan Cho, Charlie Maleki. Front Row: Joey Pennington, Luke Neusen.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Francis Borgia Parish Hosts 'Breakfast with Baby Jesus' to House of Peace
- "Battle of the Bays" winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Smart Choice MRI Opens New Location in Waukesha County
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Mequon United Methodist Church Christmas Cantata - What a Gift
- Girl's Lacrosse Registration Now Open
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- City of Glendale to celebrate annual Menorah Lighting Ceremony at Bayshore Town Center
- 23rd Annual Homestead High School Holiday Celebration
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Home Improvement Ideas For Hosting The Holidays