For the fourth year in a row, the Mequon BOSS Baseball U14 Blue team were the American Division Champions in the Wisconsin State Youth Baseball League (WSYBL). The league consists of community based baseball teams across southeastern Wisconsin. The BOSS U14 Blue team finished their 2011 Wisconsin State Youth Baseball League schedule with an 18-0 record, securing the Championship and winning the league all four years they competed in it. Comprised of kids from only Mequon, in the four years, they’ve compiled an overall State League record of 71-8-1. In addition to a successful State League season, the team assembled five tournament championships this summer. Back Row: Trevor Cho, Jack Popp, Mitchell Sutton, Tucker Maris, Jared Stieve. Middle Row: Jake Lappin, Nicky Paruchuru, Tyler Woldt, Ryan Cho, Charlie Maleki. Front Row: Joey Pennington, Luke Neusen.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mount Mary University Presents Fashion BOOT Camp
- Gov. Scott Walker Reelection Speech April 15, 2015
- Big Spring Book Sale Set for Falls Library
- Newcastle Place completes 1,449.6 miles of cardiovascular activity as part of nationwide challenge for seniors
- North Shore Easter Egg Hunt Celebrates 44 Years of Bringing Joy to Children and Families
- Kids Rule Academy Recognized as Wisconsin’s Newest Elite Pre-School and Day Care Center
- UW Sea Grant to Host Pet Amnesty Day
- Newman Civic Fellows Award for 2014
- Best-Selling, Oprah Book Club Author Christina Schwarz Coming to Mount Mary
- Germantown High School Announces February Students of the Month