For the fourth year in a row, the Mequon BOSS Baseball U14 Blue team were the American Division Champions in the Wisconsin State Youth Baseball League (WSYBL). The league consists of community based baseball teams across southeastern Wisconsin. The BOSS U14 Blue team finished their 2011 Wisconsin State Youth Baseball League schedule with an 18-0 record, securing the Championship and winning the league all four years they competed in it. Comprised of kids from only Mequon, in the four years, they’ve compiled an overall State League record of 71-8-1. In addition to a successful State League season, the team assembled five tournament championships this summer. Back Row: Trevor Cho, Jack Popp, Mitchell Sutton, Tucker Maris, Jared Stieve. Middle Row: Jake Lappin, Nicky Paruchuru, Tyler Woldt, Ryan Cho, Charlie Maleki. Front Row: Joey Pennington, Luke Neusen.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Bartelt Hosts Hunger Task Force Food Drive
- Special Exhibits And Displays Showcased at Holiday Folk Fair International
- Mequon kids featured on Spriggy SafeT-V, a new series of online safety videos produced for the Kohl’s Cares Grow Safe & Healthy Program and available on KohlsSafeandHealthy.com.
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Offering Healthcare Training Grant Opportunities
- Local historian presents Milwaukee's surprising political history at Newcastle Place
- Glendale's Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-Foot Live Basalm Tree
- Come Support Brown Deer Girls Basketball - Scrimmage
- Bonaparte to Receive Excellence in Community Service Award from Milwaukee Affiliate Black Child Development Institute
- Doors of Cedarburg Show