FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Mequon –Registration for the 2011-2012 Ozaukee Youth Hockey season is now under way. Players can register online at www.ozaukeehockey.com until September 15th.
All skill levels and ages are welcome from grades 3K – 9th. No previous experience is required and new skaters are encouraged to sign up. Tryouts begin September 18th and the season runs through mid-March. Teams are co-ed and divided by age and skill level. There are all-girl teams for ages 11-14 and 15-19. Registration fees, procedures and information can be found at www.ozaukeehockey.com.
Registration is also available for the mini-mite program. This is a developmental league for kids grade 3k-3rd. The season runs October – March and teams practice/play on both Saturday and Sunday mornings at the Ozaukee Ice Center. The cost is $225 for the season and free rental equipment is available while supplies last. Skaters must have their own skates and sticks. No previous skating experience is needed. Coaches will teach the kids how to skate and learn the fundamentals of the game.
For complete registration information on the youth hockey and the mini-mite developmental leagues, visit www.ozaukeehockey.com. Call 262-375-6581 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Public Meeting About Lake Michigan Water Levels and Bluff Failure
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Art and Nature Provide the Backdrop for Artists in the Garden At the Boerner Botanical Gardens, August 20 and 21, 2016
- J&B Construction Company Suggests Best Siding for Wisconsin Weather
- ADVENT named a Fastest Growing Firm Two Consecutive Years
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!