FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Mequon –Registration for the 2011-2012 Ozaukee Youth Hockey season is now under way. Players can register online at www.ozaukeehockey.com until September 15th.
All skill levels and ages are welcome from grades 3K – 9th. No previous experience is required and new skaters are encouraged to sign up. Tryouts begin September 18th and the season runs through mid-March. Teams are co-ed and divided by age and skill level. There are all-girl teams for ages 11-14 and 15-19. Registration fees, procedures and information can be found at www.ozaukeehockey.com.
Registration is also available for the mini-mite program. This is a developmental league for kids grade 3k-3rd. The season runs October – March and teams practice/play on both Saturday and Sunday mornings at the Ozaukee Ice Center. The cost is $225 for the season and free rental equipment is available while supplies last. Skaters must have their own skates and sticks. No previous skating experience is needed. Coaches will teach the kids how to skate and learn the fundamentals of the game.
For complete registration information on the youth hockey and the mini-mite developmental leagues, visit www.ozaukeehockey.com. Call 262-375-6581 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Our Community
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Circle of Success Recognition, Five Star Wealth Management Award
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- JCC ART LAB "LIVING WATERS" ART SHOW OPEN JUNE 4TH
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23