MILWAUKEE… As MIAD welcomes its largest incoming class and highest enrollment, Neil Hoffman, president, has announced the appointment of Carol Masse, of Mequon, in the Financial Aid Office to serve the 720 students at Wisconsin’s only independent, non-profit college of art and design.
Masse now serves as the school’s executive director of financial aid.
Masse most recently held positions as divisional director of financial aid at Career Education Corporation (CEC), where she opened 13 Health Start Up Schools throughout the country. Under CEC she also served as director of financial aid at Sanford-Brown College in West Allis, where she received several awards. Masse has also served as director of financial aid at Concordia University, and received her Bachelor of Arts degree from the university.
Her years of working in financial aid have been guided “by the philosophy that financial aid counsels students and parents to ensure that they maximize all of their options for funding their education and that ‘the right student receives the right aid at the right time,’” Masse said.
MIAD is Wisconsin’s only independent, non-profit college of art and design offering the Bachelor of Fine Arts degree the most highly regarded undergraduate degree in the visual arts that is accredited at the national, regional and state levels. The college’s graduates are creative thinkers whose leadership skills make them uniquely suited to address our 21st century economic and societal challenges. With its students, graduates and faculty, MIAD plays a transformational role in education, culture and business in Milwaukee and beyond.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Advent Festival at North Shore Congregational Church
- Milwaukee Festival Brass
- Annex Wealth Management Expands to Mequon
- Hear Ye, Hear Ye, The Bells are Ringing!
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Northshore Physical Therapy Offers Free Pain/Injury Screenings with Humane Society Donations
- Journey to Bethlehem at Whitefish Bay United Methodist
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Winter Fun for Everyone in Mequon
- MECA's Angels for Animals