Imagination becomes reality with four-day event over two weekends
Bigler Sports has announced their Ultimate Tournament for 13 and 14 year old players planned for June and July, 2012 held at St. John’s Northwestern Military Academy (SJNMA) in Delafield, Wisconsin.
The U13 Team Tournament dates are June 28 through July 1, 2012 and the U14 Team Tournament dates are July 19 through July 22, 2012. Participants will breath, eat and sleep baseball for four amazing days. They’ll have the opportunity to interact with former major league players, hone their skills, build camaraderie, and learn about baseball while playing on state-of-the-art fields.
Teams will stay on SJNMA’s historic picturesque campus and play four games (weather permitting) on their pristine fields located in Delafield, Wisconsin. All teams will receive:
•Instructional / Motivational Presentations by Former Major League Players
•Individual Position Break-out Sessions
•An Outing at a Madison Mallard’s Baseball Game
The SJNMA’s campus offers a full range of activities that participants can enjoy when they’re not playing baseball, including golf, swimming, tennis, basketball, canoeing or use of the weight room.
Tournament registration fee is $575 per player or coach (11 players and 2 coaches minimum). Lodging, three meals per day and all activities are included in the tournament price. Space is limited to only 12 teams per tournament. Sign-up early and save $50 per player or coach! Deadline is January 31, 2012.
For more information call KJ Bigler (414) 303-7064 or Jack Plemons (414) 531-9236.
Bigler Sports features four sports divisions; Baseball, Basketball, Football and Girls Fast Pitch. Bigler Baseball, the first division, was founded in 2006 with one very important and basic purpose: Help athletes of all ages achieve the highest level of performance they are capable of.
Ken Bigler Jr. says, “My love for teaching kids the game of baseball and my desire to start a small business were the driving forces behind starting Bigler Baseball. Instilling confidence in kids and watching the smiles on their faces after they have succeeded in learning the skills of the game continues to be the most rewarding part of it all and is the true motivation behind it."
Bigler camps, coaches’ clinics and individual coaching sessions are ongoing throughout the year. They also feature Fall Ball baseball leagues. More information can be found online at www.biglersports.com, or on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bigler-Sports/199063243469561 and Twitter at: www.twitter.com/biglersports
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Advises Travelers to Take Precautions Against Bed Bugs this Spring Travel Season
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Acacia Theatre Present "Great Expectations" at Concordia University
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- Ozaukee Family Services' Spring Brunch - May 6
- New! LIFT Field Hockey!
- MOMS Club® of Mequon-Thiensville holding on-line auction to benefit Ozaukee Family Services