Girls on the Run is an after school program for girls in 3rd-5th grade. The 10 week program usees running as the tool to instill self-confidence in young women while teaching them the importance of getting along with others and giving back to their communities. The girls meet twice a week for 10 weeks. All lessons are taught by certificied coaches who recieve training through Girls on the Run. The lessons teach life skills through group processing, running games and work outs. In addition to participating in the 5k run/walk at the end of their program, teh girls also participate in a group service project.
Please call Leila Wright at 414.357.2805 for more information. This program is starting September 20th.
- OPEN HOUSE – Learn about Volunteer Opportunities at Ozaukee Family Services
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- U.S. Cellular Sponsors Mequon Little League: Sponsorship includes more than $75,000 in needed gear for six Wisconsin youth leagues