Girls on the Run is an after school program for girls in 3rd-5th grade. The 10 week program usees running as the tool to instill self-confidence in young women while teaching them the importance of getting along with others and giving back to their communities. The girls meet twice a week for 10 weeks. All lessons are taught by certificied coaches who recieve training through Girls on the Run. The lessons teach life skills through group processing, running games and work outs. In addition to participating in the 5k run/walk at the end of their program, teh girls also participate in a group service project.
Please call Leila Wright at 414.357.2805 for more information. This program is starting September 20th.
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Free Workshops for Parents of Teens/Adolescents
- Concordia University Wisconsin Offers Safe Disposal of Prescription Drugs
- Some of the finest one of a kind Jewelry can be found at Purloin Studio
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Hair cuts for Ayla
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- New Sailor on the Block