Trade In a Like Item and Save 20% for 3 Days Only!
Back by popular demand, and just in time for the new fall season, Harleys: The Store for Men in Shorewood is pleased to announce its semi-annual Trade In and Trade Up Event on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, September 22, 23 and 24. For three days only, shoppers are invited to trade in their gently used garments and accessories to benefit Diva/Divo. For every item donated, customers can then purchase a like item from Harleys at 20% savings.
Diva/Divo is a Milwaukee-based, charitable organization dedicated to providing free, work-appropriate interview clothing to adults in need as the last step in job readiness when they enter or re-enter the workforce. In addition, Diva/Divo offers mentoring programs and other employment-related resources designed to assist these adults in securing employment. Paramount to Diva/Divo is the commitment to restoring and maintaining the dignity and independence of its clients.
Harleys: The Store for Men is proudly celebrating its two-year anniversary at its current Shorewood location, 3565 N. Oakland Ave. Clean out your closets and replace, or add to, your wardrobe with exclusive men's apparel, all at 20% savings - and provide support to Diva/Divo. You will receive a receipt for your tax-deductible donations. Event hours are Thur. 9/22 from 10-8, Fri. 9/23 from 10-6 and Sat. 9/24 from 9-5. Call 414.332.3404 or visit harleys4men.com.
Beautify Milwaukee ... Wear something from Harleys®!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Northshore Physical Therapy Offers Free Pain/Injury Screenings with Humane Society Donations
- Journey to Bethlehem at Whitefish Bay United Methodist
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Winter Fun for Everyone in Mequon
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- #GivingTuesday: Girl Scout Troop Gives Cookie Money to Aurora Cancer Care in Grafton
- Festival of Trees
- Mequon Resident Performs in Acacia Theatre Company’s “Advent of Redemption”
- Concordia University Receives $50,000 for Health Mobile Program