LOCAL REALTOR BONNIE GUNDRUM AWARDED OZAUKEE REALTORS ASSOCIATION “REALTOR OF THE YEAR”
Bonnie Gundrum, broker with the Cedarburg office of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, has been awarded the Ozaukee Realtors Association’s “Realtor of the Year” honor. Gundrum was recognized at the Association’s annual installation dinner September 8th.
This award is a true testament to Bonnie’s dedication and commitment to her customers and clients," said Dave Scott, senior manager of Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage’s Cedarburg office. "Bonnie is among the best of the best in this organization and I am proud to call her a member of the Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage team."
Gundrum is a 13-year veteran of the real-estate industry, and is a respected Realtor who is actively involved in both her industry and community.
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage is part of NRT LLC, the nation's largest residential real estate brokerage company. NRT, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, operates Realogy's company-owned real estate brokerage offices.
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, a leading residential real estate brokerage company serving Chicagoland, Northwest Indiana, Southeast Wisconsin and Southwest Michigan, operates 54 offices with more than 3,400 sales associates. Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage is part of NRT LLC, the nation’s largest residential real estate brokerage company. NRT, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, operates Realogy’s company-owned real estate brokerage offices. For more information, please visit www.coldwellbankeronline.com.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Join us for the 2015 Scenic Shore 150 Bike Tour!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Clothing Giveaway & Used Book Sale
- Truck-or-Treat So Others Can Eat
- Kickstart The Heart A Huge Success
- Wisconsin Peace Corps volunteer helps young women find their voice through camp in Albania
- Front Porch Financial Management LLC Celebrates 2nd Anniversary
- Mequon-Thiensville School District Proposes Four-Year-Old Kindergarten
- Hallman Lindsay opens West Allis Store
- Hartford's Broan-NuTone Facility Welcomes 75 Washington County Educators