Camp open to Cedarburg residents for boys and girls ages 11-14
Bigler Sports Basketball in conjunction with the Cedarburg Park and Rec department has announced there will be a FREE offensive skills basketball camp at the Cedarburg Community Center Gymnasium Sunday, November 13th. The camp is open to Cedarburg residents only for boys and girls ages 11-14. Registration is limited to 36 participants.
Two sessions will be offered: 1:00 to 2:30pm and 2:30 to 4:00pm. More information is available online at http://www.biglerbasketball.com. Please note that registration is only available by calling the Cedarburg Park and Rec department at 262-375-7611.
Coaches Mick, Justin and Nathan Dwyer will lead this free camp with the format of instruction designed to give athletes the knowledge and tools to improve in all facets of the game. Athletes will then be able to continue to train themselves when they’re practicing on their own.
For more information call KJ Bigler (414) 303-7064 or Jack Plemons (414) 531-9236.
Bigler Sports features four sports divisions; Baseball, Basketball, Football and Girls Fastpitch Softball. Bigler Baseball, the first division, was founded in 2006 with one very important and basic purpose: Help athletes of all ages achieve the highest level of performance they are capable of.
Bigler camps, academies, coaches’ clinics and individual coaching sessions are ongoing throughout the year at various locations. Bigler Sports also features Fall Ball baseball leagues. More information can be found online at http://www.biglersports.com, or on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bigler-Sports/199063243469561 and Twitter at: http://www.twitter.com/biglersports.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Concordia University Wisconsin to Host 2nd Annual Lake Moon Festival Saturday, Aug. 8
- Mortara Hires Margaret Mucha
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Explains How to Make an Old Home Shine
- Brown Deer's Night Out for Justice Promotes Safe Community
- Workforce Development Center's Waukesha/Ozaukee Job Fair
- North Shore Bank to Host to Host "Paws and Claws" Event in Mequon on Aug. 8
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- WIOA Youth Program Offers Participants Education and Employment Opportunities
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project