Wreath Factory partners with Goods MADE GOOD and Sandra Began to launch one-of-a-kind holiday decor
The Wreath Factory, Plymouth, WI, has partnered with holiday design guru Sandra Began and goods MADE GOOD, a creative extension of Goodwill of North Central Wisconsin, to create a new holiday collection. The unique, handcrafted Bundle Up Wreath features fresh balsam, pine and cedar and is adorned with seeded eucalyptus and pine cones. The Bundle Up Wreath features a one-of-a-kind, trendy handcrafted bow, which doubles as a scarf to be worn after the holiday season. The bow is made by goods MADE GOOD from salvaged wool sweaters.
For every Bundle Up Wreath purchased, The Wreath Factory and Began will donate $5 to Bundle Up Kids, a program Began created which collects donated warm winter apparel and distributes to school-age children in need. Since Began started the group in 2009, more than 400 children have been helped.
“We wanted to offer something different this holiday season that shoppers couldn’t find anywhere else – something that spoke to our commitment to the community as a whole,” said Jeff Buser, co-owner of The Wreath Factory. “The partnership we’ve formed with Sandra and goods MADE GOOD will also help local children who need help staying warm this winter.”
“I’m really excited about this partnership with The Wreath Factory and goods MADE GOOD,” said Sandra Began. “This wreath serves not only as a distinct and beautiful holiday decoration but a statement about giving back at a time when it’s needed most.”
The wreath’s bow scarves are also available for purchase individually. To purchase wreaths and scarves, visit The Wreath Factory’s stores in Menasha and Plymouth, or order online at www.wreathfactoryonline.com, and at www.sandrabegan.com. Fresh evergreen items begin shipping the second week of November.
The Wreath Factory began when Mike Beeck was asked to help a local 4-H club with their fundraiser in 1983. Mike would make wreaths for the group to sell at Christmas and that was a seed that started what is now known as The Wreath Factory and Otter Creek Landscape which offers a wide variety of products for the home and garden, along with landscaping design. For more information, visit www.wreathfactoryonline.com or phone 920-893-8700.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mount Mary University Presents Fashion BOOT Camp
- Gov. Scott Walker Reelection Speech April 15, 2015
- Big Spring Book Sale Set for Falls Library
- Newcastle Place completes 1,449.6 miles of cardiovascular activity as part of nationwide challenge for seniors
- North Shore Easter Egg Hunt Celebrates 44 Years of Bringing Joy to Children and Families
- Kids Rule Academy Recognized as Wisconsin’s Newest Elite Pre-School and Day Care Center
- UW Sea Grant to Host Pet Amnesty Day
- Newman Civic Fellows Award for 2014
- Best-Selling, Oprah Book Club Author Christina Schwarz Coming to Mount Mary
- Germantown High School Announces February Students of the Month