North Shore Bank today announced that Gloria Rosenberg has been named branch manager of the Bayshore office which is located inside the Bayshore Town Center near Applebee's. Rosenberg has been an employee of North Shore Bank for the past three years, serving customers in the Grafton and Cedarburg area.
“Gloria’s interest in the local community has allowed her to make life-long connections with our customers,” said Lyneen Fischer, vice president and district manager at North Shore Bank. “She will be a great leader for many reasons, especially because of her focus on customer service.”
Rosenberg has been a resident of Mequon for 25 years. She currently serves on the Grafton Public Arts Board and has acted on the City of Mequon Board of Ethics and the Chamber of Commerce and formerly served on the City of Mequon Architectural Board. Rosenberg prides herself in her cooking skills and recently owned a culinary store with locations in Brookfield and Mequon.
North Shore Bank, headquartered in Brookfield, is one of the strongest banks in the country. It has assets of nearly $1.8 billion and more than 45 offices throughout eastern Wisconsin and northeastern Illinois. Current Wisconsin branch locations are in metro Milwaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Appleton, Menasha, the Green Bay area, Burlington, Union Grove, Ozaukee County and Door County. To find an office, visit northshorebank.com. You can also follow North Shore Bank on Facebook and Twitter.
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Free Workshops for Parents of Teens/Adolescents
- Concordia University Wisconsin Offers Safe Disposal of Prescription Drugs
- Some of the finest one of a kind Jewelry can be found at Purloin Studio
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Hair cuts for Ayla
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- New Sailor on the Block