North Shore Bank today announced that Gloria Rosenberg has been named branch manager of the Bayshore office which is located inside the Bayshore Town Center near Applebee's. Rosenberg has been an employee of North Shore Bank for the past three years, serving customers in the Grafton and Cedarburg area.
“Gloria’s interest in the local community has allowed her to make life-long connections with our customers,” said Lyneen Fischer, vice president and district manager at North Shore Bank. “She will be a great leader for many reasons, especially because of her focus on customer service.”
Rosenberg has been a resident of Mequon for 25 years. She currently serves on the Grafton Public Arts Board and has acted on the City of Mequon Board of Ethics and the Chamber of Commerce and formerly served on the City of Mequon Architectural Board. Rosenberg prides herself in her cooking skills and recently owned a culinary store with locations in Brookfield and Mequon.
North Shore Bank, headquartered in Brookfield, is one of the strongest banks in the country. It has assets of nearly $1.8 billion and more than 45 offices throughout eastern Wisconsin and northeastern Illinois. Current Wisconsin branch locations are in metro Milwaukee, Racine, Kenosha, Appleton, Menasha, the Green Bay area, Burlington, Union Grove, Ozaukee County and Door County. To find an office, visit northshorebank.com. You can also follow North Shore Bank on Facebook and Twitter.
- OPEN HOUSE – Learn about Volunteer Opportunities at Ozaukee Family Services
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- U.S. Cellular Sponsors Mequon Little League: Sponsorship includes more than $75,000 in needed gear for six Wisconsin youth leagues