Young resident Gaby Musickant is set to appear in First Stage’s production of JUNIE B. IN JINGLE BELLS, BATMAN SMELLS this holiday season, playing at the Todd Wehr Theater, Marcus Center for the Performing Arts from November 25 through December 24, 2011.
‘Tis the season in Room One and Junie B. is ready to celebrate! But while visions of goodies from the school’s holiday gift shop frolic about her mind, the dreaded holiday sing-a-long looms (who could forget the great Columbus Day Disaster!?). Things get even worse when Junie gets stuck with her nemesis Tattletale May for the Secret Santa gift exchange. But wait – maybe the Secret Santa exchange is the perfect opportunity to give May exactly what she deserves… This delightful family show captures the spirit of the holidays as seen through the eyes of spunky Junie B!
Sixth-grader Gaby Musickant returns to First Stage to take on the role of May in the Jingle Cast. She loves theater and has been in numerous other productions including ANNIE in which she played Molly, THE SOUND OF MUSIC in which she played Gretl, and First Stage’s own MY SON PINOCCHIO in which she played Sue. This multi-talented girl’s other interests include gymnastics, viola, singing, reading, being with her friends and playing with her dog.
JUNIE B. IN JINGLE BELLS, BATMAN SMELLS runs November 25 through December 24, 2011. For more information, visit www.firststage.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Our Community
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Circle of Success Recognition, Five Star Wealth Management Award
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- JCC ART LAB "LIVING WATERS" ART SHOW OPEN JUNE 4TH
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23