Young resident Gaby Musickant is set to appear in First Stage’s production of JUNIE B. IN JINGLE BELLS, BATMAN SMELLS this holiday season, playing at the Todd Wehr Theater, Marcus Center for the Performing Arts from November 25 through December 24, 2011.
‘Tis the season in Room One and Junie B. is ready to celebrate! But while visions of goodies from the school’s holiday gift shop frolic about her mind, the dreaded holiday sing-a-long looms (who could forget the great Columbus Day Disaster!?). Things get even worse when Junie gets stuck with her nemesis Tattletale May for the Secret Santa gift exchange. But wait – maybe the Secret Santa exchange is the perfect opportunity to give May exactly what she deserves… This delightful family show captures the spirit of the holidays as seen through the eyes of spunky Junie B!
Sixth-grader Gaby Musickant returns to First Stage to take on the role of May in the Jingle Cast. She loves theater and has been in numerous other productions including ANNIE in which she played Molly, THE SOUND OF MUSIC in which she played Gretl, and First Stage’s own MY SON PINOCCHIO in which she played Sue. This multi-talented girl’s other interests include gymnastics, viola, singing, reading, being with her friends and playing with her dog.
JUNIE B. IN JINGLE BELLS, BATMAN SMELLS runs November 25 through December 24, 2011. For more information, visit www.firststage.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hallman Lindsay opens West Allis Store
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Antiques Appraisal Event
- Christmas for a Cause Holiday Shoppe
- M-T Sunrise Rotary Presents Annual Haunted Hayride
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Girls on the Run 5k "Turkey Trot"
- Milwaukee Art Museum Hosts Kohl's Art Generation Family Sundays: Dia de los Muertos
- Homestead and Concordia Alum in Acacia Theatre’s Humorous “Fish Eyes”
- "What's in the Barn?" Open House at Unitarian Church North Oct. 18