Celebrate the Christmas season with the Washington County Historical Society on December 3, from 9 am to 1 pm. Spend the morning in the beautiful and festive Old Courthouse and Sheriff’s Residence and Jail. Enjoy refreshments, the Annual Holiday Raffle, silent auction, children’s crafts and entertainment. Santa will be taking children's Christmas orders from 10 am to noon, so bring your camera!
At 9:30 am, the St. John's Hand Bell Choir will perform a selection of holiday favorites. The UWWC Ballroom Dance Club will entertain visitors beginning at 10:30 am. At 11 am the Crosstown Harmony Chorus will take the stage.
This will be your last chance to purchase an Annual Holiday Raffle ticket. Prizes include Cash Prize (Split the Pot), a $1,000 Glacier Hills Credit Union Savings Bond, a Dinner and Cruise with the Milwaukee Yacht Club and more! Tickets are $10 per chance, $30 for 4 chances, and $50 for 10 chances. Raffle prizes will be drawn at noon.
Don’t forget about our silent auction! Bid on Admirals and Bucks tickets, gifts for your favorite pet from the Pooch Palace, pampering baskets from Healing Elements Day Spa, Simply You Nail Salon & Boutique and Dermaspa, a car wash package for your favorite car buff from Bob Fish and Full Service Car Wash and more! The silent auction closes at noon.
All events are free and open to the public.
Email email@example.com, call 262-335-4679 or visit www.historyisfun.com for more information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- FREE Classes for Parents
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Annex Wealth Management to Host Women, Wine & Wealth - A "Sandwich Generation" Break February 24 at Harvey's Central Grill
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Design Tech Remodeling Named NARI 2016 Regional CotY TM Winner
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Backgammon Tournament Wednesday, Feb. 3!
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease