Founded April 20, 1926
Officers: President – Taylor Poehls; President Elect – Rich Woods; Vice president – Dave Eppelsheimer; Treasurer – Bob Reinhardt; Secretary – Andy Barnes; Immediate Past President – Ed Ellingson.
Directors: Bob Gross, Jan Fitzgerald, Eli Potkonjak, Jason Gonwa, Dave Hoerig, Gary Krueger, Kevin Dwyer, Ken Snyder, Tom Schultz
Looking forward to the meeting of November 22, 2011
November 29 – Ed & Colleen Ellingson
Nov 24 – Dave Eppelsheimer
Nov 29 – Gary Krueger
Nov 29 – John Cable
Programs and Events
November 22 – Meeting at Original Pancake House, 2621 N. Downer Avenue
November 29 – Namibia with Warren Breitlow
NEWS AND NOTES
Meeting notes: This week we met for Clergy Day at 1st Congregational. Our clergy guests were from churches in Brookfield, Milwaukee, Wauwatosa, and Ixonia. Our speaker, Greg Young, is a United Church of Christ pastor in Mequon who teaches police, fire personnel, medical staff, and others how to provide psychological first aid for people affected by crime, natural disaster, and other difficult circumstances.
Next week's meeting is again not at Mayfair. We're going to meet at the Original Pancake House, 2621 N. Downer Avenue, directly across the street from Downer Wine & Spirits. Then we will take a short walk to Downer W&S to let them know that we appreciate their support for our wine and beer fund raiser.
Programs: December 6 – committee meetings. December 13 – Larry Schneider. December 20 – all about Kiwanis leadership camp. December 27 – Dave Eppelsheimer.
Meetings: Tuesday noon, Mayfair Mall Community Room
Newsletter Editor - Kevin Sjostrom p Reporter - Ilija Potkonjak p Newsletter distribution: Tom DeLuca
www.wauwatosakiwanis.org www.wiumkiwanis.org www.kiwanis.org
Brusky Sjostrom & Alberts SC
2300 N. Mayfair Rd., Ste. 530
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Our Community
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Circle of Success Recognition, Five Star Wealth Management Award
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- JCC ART LAB "LIVING WATERS" ART SHOW OPEN JUNE 4TH
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23