Founded April 20, 1926
Officers: President – Taylor Poehls; President Elect – Rich Woods; Vice president – Dave Eppelsheimer; Treasurer – Bob Reinhardt; Secretary – Andy Barnes; Immediate Past President – Ed Ellingson.
Directors: Bob Gross, Jan Fitzgerald, Eli Potkonjak, Jason Gonwa, Dave Hoerig, Gary Krueger, Kevin Dwyer, Ken Snyder, Tom Schultz
Looking forward to the meeting of November 22, 2011
November 29 – Ed & Colleen Ellingson
Nov 24 – Dave Eppelsheimer
Nov 29 – Gary Krueger
Nov 29 – John Cable
Programs and Events
November 22 – Meeting at Original Pancake House, 2621 N. Downer Avenue
November 29 – Namibia with Warren Breitlow
NEWS AND NOTES
Meeting notes: This week we met for Clergy Day at 1st Congregational. Our clergy guests were from churches in Brookfield, Milwaukee, Wauwatosa, and Ixonia. Our speaker, Greg Young, is a United Church of Christ pastor in Mequon who teaches police, fire personnel, medical staff, and others how to provide psychological first aid for people affected by crime, natural disaster, and other difficult circumstances.
Next week's meeting is again not at Mayfair. We're going to meet at the Original Pancake House, 2621 N. Downer Avenue, directly across the street from Downer Wine & Spirits. Then we will take a short walk to Downer W&S to let them know that we appreciate their support for our wine and beer fund raiser.
Programs: December 6 – committee meetings. December 13 – Larry Schneider. December 20 – all about Kiwanis leadership camp. December 27 – Dave Eppelsheimer.
Meetings: Tuesday noon, Mayfair Mall Community Room
Newsletter Editor - Kevin Sjostrom p Reporter - Ilija Potkonjak p Newsletter distribution: Tom DeLuca
www.wauwatosakiwanis.org www.wiumkiwanis.org www.kiwanis.org
Brusky Sjostrom & Alberts SC
2300 N. Mayfair Rd., Ste. 530
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- Join The Fire Bells - See Us at Thiensville Safety Day
- Volunteer Opportunities in Our Community
- Build Your Talent Pipeline at the Workforce Development Center’s Autumn Recruitment Fair
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year
- Trustmark Foundation makes donation to Ozaukee Family Services
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- SpirTed will perform on Saturday,September 20th
- Newcastle Place announces new Community Life Service Director
- Volunteer Opportunities