Jerry Batzner proudly points to two new feathers in his New Berlin, WI-based pest control company’s cap:
* The Better Business Bureau (BBB) of Wisconsin has given a 2011 “Torch Award for Business Ethics and Integrity” to Batzner Pest Management. His company is a “First Place Torch Winner” for organizations with 51-500 employees. Batzner was selected for that honor by an independent panel of 12 business ethics experts because of demonstrated excellence in ethical practices, service excellence, reputation, honest advertising, management practices and employee training in ethical behavior, and peer recognition. Last year they were a first runner-up in that category.
* The Batzner organization was also recognized this year as a “Future 50” company, a list of rising stars in the Southeastern Wisconsin business community. The list, compiled by COSBE , the Council of Small Businesse Enterprises of the Metropolitan Milwaukee Association of Commerce, recognizes privately-owned companies in the Milwaukee area that have been in business for at least three years and have shown “significant revenue and employment growth.”
“We’ve grown because of our ability to adapt to the pest control needs of our clients, the excellent work of our dedicated employees, referrals from our existing customers, and the changes in our marketplaces, says Batzner.
“We are very honored to receive both of these awards. Many companies say they are dedicated to business ethics, professionalism and outstanding customer service, but in actuality, fall short of their objectives. We always strive for actions that speak louder than words,” he says. “I’m proud to say that we continually focus on honest, productive management practices and integrated pest management (IPM) technology that combine to produce top-flight customer service.”
Batzner Pest Management is a third generation, family-owned business. Today, the 65-year-old company and its newly formed sister company, Batzner Bed Bug Services, cover southeastern Wisconsin, Madison, and northern Illinois with the latest pest management methods and technology available. It has Wisconsin service centers in New Berlin, Green Bay, Oshkosh, Fond du Lac, Racine and Madison, and employs more than 85 service technicians, office, and customer service personnel.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- BELLWETHER’S PRIVATE LOAN FUNDING
- Alverno College’s Poll Worker Project Wins State-wide Award
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Offers Remodeling Ideas To Add Warmth
- Local insurance agency wins an award
- Milwaukee's My Princess & Me - Mom & Daughter Day
- And the oscar goes to...
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 10 Members
- "RUN FOR YOUR WIFE" presented by Imagination Theatre
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed
- Red Phase Screech Owl Sighting at SANC!