Bellwether Funding, LLC of Brookfield once again made the impossible possible with the recent closing of a challenging multimillion dollar loan for a well known local real estate developer.
Because of the downturn in the economy, the local real estate developer was asked to leave his current bank after working with them for several years. The developer thought getting a loan would be impossible for his 3-story commercial building because it has a tenant mix that includes restaurants, night clubs, retail stores, & business offices.
In good economic times, getting funding for a mixed use commercial building would be difficult, but in today’s marketplace, this is close to impossible. Bellwether Funding, LLC was able to arrange a $2.51 million fixed rate-loan to secure the survival of the commercial building. In addition, Bellwether Funding, LLC was able to assemble the loan to not only pay off the current lender; it also provided unimaginable benefits to the Client.
Bellwether Funding, LLC has over 85 lenders to refinance commercial loans ranging from investment real estate to unique, mixed use, retail, office, & industrial properties. Bellwether Funding, LLC navigates companies that don’t qualify for bank financing, or have growth needs that exceed normal financing programs to custom financial solutions.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Advent Festival at North Shore Congregational Church
- Milwaukee Festival Brass
- Annex Wealth Management Expands to Mequon
- Hear Ye, Hear Ye, The Bells are Ringing!
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Northshore Physical Therapy Offers Free Pain/Injury Screenings with Humane Society Donations
- Journey to Bethlehem at Whitefish Bay United Methodist
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Winter Fun for Everyone in Mequon
- MECA's Angels for Animals