The Available Parent: How to Connect with and Empower Your Teens and Tweens
Dr. John Duffy www.drjohnduffy.com
Thursday, February 16th 6:30pm - 8:00pm
The Weyenberg Library, Tolzman Community Room
11345 N. Cedarburg Rd. Mequon, WI
Sponsored by Pivotal Directions www.pivotaldirections.org "Empowering Teens With Transformational Service and Leadership Opportunities!"
Dr. John Duffy
Author of "The Available Parent: Radical Optimism for Raising Teens and Tweens" is a highly sought-after parenting expert, clinical psychologist, and proud parent. He has been working with teens, tweens, and their families for more than fifteen years. He has provided the critical intervention and support needed to help hundreds of families find their footing.
Dr. Duffy has served as a contributing parenting expert for a number of media outlets. These include monthly guest expert spots on "The Morning Blend" TV show on Today's TMJ4, The Huffington Post, AOL Health, AOL Parent Dish, Notre Dame magazine, Root & Sprout, and theteendoc.com. He has also served as a parenting and relationship expert on a number of radio programs, including the nationally-syndicated Mr. Dad program with best-selling author Armin Brott, and The Lite Show on WNTD in Chicago.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Shorewood soprano to sing world premiere
- Mathnasium Trimathalon
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Three more chances to see Falls Patio Players' 'Godspell'
- ELITE SPORTS CLUB MEQUON HOSTS ZUMBA FOR BAZOOMBAS FUNDRAISER
- Prince Uncovered: A reinterpretation of the music of Prince
- Composer Emily Cooley wins Competition
- Old Falls Village Halloween Family Fun Nights October 23 & 24
- LUMEN CHRISTI HOSTS HOLIDAY ART & CRAFT FAIR
- A Vision for Germantown