The Available Parent: How to Connect with and Empower Your Teens and Tweens
Dr. John Duffy www.drjohnduffy.com
Thursday, February 16th 6:30pm - 8:00pm
The Weyenberg Library, Tolzman Community Room
11345 N. Cedarburg Rd. Mequon, WI
Sponsored by Pivotal Directions www.pivotaldirections.org "Empowering Teens With Transformational Service and Leadership Opportunities!"
Dr. John Duffy
Author of "The Available Parent: Radical Optimism for Raising Teens and Tweens" is a highly sought-after parenting expert, clinical psychologist, and proud parent. He has been working with teens, tweens, and their families for more than fifteen years. He has provided the critical intervention and support needed to help hundreds of families find their footing.
Dr. Duffy has served as a contributing parenting expert for a number of media outlets. These include monthly guest expert spots on "The Morning Blend" TV show on Today's TMJ4, The Huffington Post, AOL Health, AOL Parent Dish, Notre Dame magazine, Root & Sprout, and theteendoc.com. He has also served as a parenting and relationship expert on a number of radio programs, including the nationally-syndicated Mr. Dad program with best-selling author Armin Brott, and The Lite Show on WNTD in Chicago.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mount Mary University Presents Fashion BOOT Camp
- Gov. Scott Walker Reelection Speech April 15, 2015
- Big Spring Book Sale Set for Falls Library
- Newcastle Place completes 1,449.6 miles of cardiovascular activity as part of nationwide challenge for seniors
- North Shore Easter Egg Hunt Celebrates 44 Years of Bringing Joy to Children and Families
- Kids Rule Academy Recognized as Wisconsin’s Newest Elite Pre-School and Day Care Center
- UW Sea Grant to Host Pet Amnesty Day
- Newman Civic Fellows Award for 2014
- Best-Selling, Oprah Book Club Author Christina Schwarz Coming to Mount Mary
- Germantown High School Announces February Students of the Month