From Dasher to Billiken: DSHA's Brianna LaBarbera Signs National Letter of Intent to play at Saint Louis University
Brianna LaBarbera, a senior at Divine Savior Holy Angels High School (DSHA), signed a National Letter of Intent to play Division I soccer at Saint Louis University at a ceremony held at DSHA on Thursday, February 2, 2012 at 3 p.m.
In 2011, LaBarbera was named Second Team All Conference in the Greater Metro Conference. She clinched a state championship in 2009 during her varsity debut on DSHA’s soccer squad as a freshman. LaBarbera has also played club soccer for FC Milwaukee, a premier soccer development program for highly-talented and dedicated youth soccer players. As one of the newest members of the Saint Louis University women’s soccer team, LaBarbera is excited to join the roster with her fellow teammates. The Saint Louis University Billikens compete as members of the Atlantic 10 conference, one of the nation’s premier athletic conferences.
Divine Savior Holy Angels High School is a Catholic college preparatory high school that excels at preparing young women intellectually, spiritually and personally. Sponsored by the Sisters of the Divine Savior, DSHA continues to build on 119 years of tradition in academic excellence and commitment to single gender education and attracts over 650 students annually from all over Southeastern Wisconsin. To learn more about DSHA, log on to www.dsha.info.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Join us for the 2015 Scenic Shore 150 Bike Tour!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Clothing Giveaway & Used Book Sale
- Truck-or-Treat So Others Can Eat
- Kickstart The Heart A Huge Success
- Wisconsin Peace Corps volunteer helps young women find their voice through camp in Albania
- Front Porch Financial Management LLC Celebrates 2nd Anniversary
- Mequon-Thiensville School District Proposes Four-Year-Old Kindergarten
- Hallman Lindsay opens West Allis Store
- Hartford's Broan-NuTone Facility Welcomes 75 Washington County Educators