Milwaukee Area Technical College’s Horticulture Club will hold a Valentine’s Day plant sale from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday and Tuesday, Feb. 13-14, in the lobby at the Mequon Campus, 5555 W. Highland Road.
A variety of potted plants will be available, including yellow daffodils, mixed tulips, pink and white hyacinths, and other mixed flowering and foliage containers. All plants were grown in the Mequon Campus greenhouse. Prices begin at $4. Proceeds will be used to support MATC’s Landscape Horticulture Program.
For more information, call (262) 238-2332.
Wisconsin’s largest technical college and the most diverse two-year institution in the Midwest, Milwaukee Area Technical College is a key driver of southeastern Wisconsin’s economy and has provided innovative education in the region since 1912. Approximately 50,000 students per year attend the college’s four campuses and community-based sites or learn online. MATC offers affordable and accessible education and training opportunities that empower and transform lives in the community. The college offers 200 academic programs; nearly 400 transfer options leading to bachelor’s degrees; and a Pre-College Education division that assists people to
complete high school, prepare for college or enter the workforce. Overwhelmingly, MATC
graduates build careers and businesses in southeastern Wisconsin. The college is accredited through the Higher Learning Commission, the national standard for academics and student services.
- Free Workshop Provides Tips On How to Save a Soaked Cellphone
- September Fashion Show in Washington County
- 5 Tips for Parents and Teens for Safe Summer Driving
- New Brookfield Nutrition Office Open August 1
- Wisconsin Luxury Home Market(ing) Trends
- Charter Manufacturing Purchases Mequon Office Building
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion