Milwaukee Area Technical College’s Horticulture Club will hold a Valentine’s Day plant sale from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday and Tuesday, Feb. 13-14, in the lobby at the Mequon Campus, 5555 W. Highland Road.
A variety of potted plants will be available, including yellow daffodils, mixed tulips, pink and white hyacinths, and other mixed flowering and foliage containers. All plants were grown in the Mequon Campus greenhouse. Prices begin at $4. Proceeds will be used to support MATC’s Landscape Horticulture Program.
For more information, call (262) 238-2332.
Wisconsin’s largest technical college and the most diverse two-year institution in the Midwest, Milwaukee Area Technical College is a key driver of southeastern Wisconsin’s economy and has provided innovative education in the region since 1912. Approximately 50,000 students per year attend the college’s four campuses and community-based sites or learn online. MATC offers affordable and accessible education and training opportunities that empower and transform lives in the community. The college offers 200 academic programs; nearly 400 transfer options leading to bachelor’s degrees; and a Pre-College Education division that assists people to
complete high school, prepare for college or enter the workforce. Overwhelmingly, MATC
graduates build careers and businesses in southeastern Wisconsin. The college is accredited through the Higher Learning Commission, the national standard for academics and student services.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Smart Choice MRI Opens New Location in Waukesha County
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Mequon United Methodist Church Christmas Cantata - What a Gift
- Girl's Lacrosse Registration Now Open
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- City of Glendale to celebrate annual Menorah Lighting Ceremony at Bayshore Town Center
- 23rd Annual Homestead High School Holiday Celebration
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Home Improvement Ideas For Hosting The Holidays
- Building Futures Graduation set for December 16
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive