Concordia University to Host Spring Dinner at Highland House to Benefit Cross Country and Track & Field Programs
Come enjoy an evening of great food and beverages, all for a good cause. Concordia University Wisconsin is holding its 1st annual Cross County and Track & Field Spring Dinner. The $35 per person event will take place at the Highland House Restaurant, 12741 North Port Washington Road, in Mequon on Wednesday, March 7th with all proceeds going to CUW’s Cross Country and Track & Field programs.
The evening starts at 6 p.m. with a social hour, followed by dinner at 7 p.m., which includes: prime rib, chicken marsala, garlic mashed potatoes, fresh vegetables, dessert, wine, and soda. The evening will conclude with a silent auction which will close at 8:20 p.m.
“An event like this allows us to raise the most money possible for our teams,” said Assistant Track & Field and Cross Country Coach, Samantha Bloxdorf.
Those interested should R.S.V.P to Bloxdorf, firstname.lastname@example.org by March 1st. Tom DeMarsh, co-owner of the Highland House, is the proud sponsor of this event.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Private Wealth Advisor Status
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Advises Travelers to Take Precautions Against Bed Bugs this Spring Travel Season
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Acacia Theatre Present "Great Expectations" at Concordia University
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council
- HISPANIC PROFESSIONALS OF GREATER MILWAUKEE ANNOUNCES CRISTINA SARALEGUI AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR FIVE STAR GALA Local professional group secures prominent Latina celebrity for upcoming fundraiser
- Ozaukee Family Services' Spring Brunch - May 6