Concordia University to Host Spring Dinner at Highland House to Benefit Cross Country and Track & Field Programs
Come enjoy an evening of great food and beverages, all for a good cause. Concordia University Wisconsin is holding its 1st annual Cross County and Track & Field Spring Dinner. The $35 per person event will take place at the Highland House Restaurant, 12741 North Port Washington Road, in Mequon on Wednesday, March 7th with all proceeds going to CUW’s Cross Country and Track & Field programs.
The evening starts at 6 p.m. with a social hour, followed by dinner at 7 p.m., which includes: prime rib, chicken marsala, garlic mashed potatoes, fresh vegetables, dessert, wine, and soda. The evening will conclude with a silent auction which will close at 8:20 p.m.
“An event like this allows us to raise the most money possible for our teams,” said Assistant Track & Field and Cross Country Coach, Samantha Bloxdorf.
Those interested should R.S.V.P to Bloxdorf, firstname.lastname@example.org by March 1st. Tom DeMarsh, co-owner of the Highland House, is the proud sponsor of this event.
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Public Meeting About Lake Michigan Water Levels and Bluff Failure
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Art and Nature Provide the Backdrop for Artists in the Garden At the Boerner Botanical Gardens, August 20 and 21, 2016
- J&B Construction Company Suggests Best Siding for Wisconsin Weather
- ADVENT named a Fastest Growing Firm Two Consecutive Years
- Tour to New York, Atlantic City and Philadelphia!