Concordia University to Host Spring Dinner at Highland House to Benefit Cross Country and Track & Field Programs
Come enjoy an evening of great food and beverages, all for a good cause. Concordia University Wisconsin is holding its 1st annual Cross County and Track & Field Spring Dinner. The $35 per person event will take place at the Highland House Restaurant, 12741 North Port Washington Road, in Mequon on Wednesday, March 7th with all proceeds going to CUW’s Cross Country and Track & Field programs.
The evening starts at 6 p.m. with a social hour, followed by dinner at 7 p.m., which includes: prime rib, chicken marsala, garlic mashed potatoes, fresh vegetables, dessert, wine, and soda. The evening will conclude with a silent auction which will close at 8:20 p.m.
“An event like this allows us to raise the most money possible for our teams,” said Assistant Track & Field and Cross Country Coach, Samantha Bloxdorf.
Those interested should R.S.V.P to Bloxdorf, firstname.lastname@example.org by March 1st. Tom DeMarsh, co-owner of the Highland House, is the proud sponsor of this event.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Choir Expresses Joy of Season in Song
- Advent Festival at North Shore Congregational Church
- Milwaukee Festival Brass
- Annex Wealth Management Expands to Mequon
- Hear Ye, Hear Ye, The Bells are Ringing!
- Encourage your kids to become involved in extracurriculars
- Northshore Physical Therapy Offers Free Pain/Injury Screenings with Humane Society Donations
- Journey to Bethlehem at Whitefish Bay United Methodist
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Winter Fun for Everyone in Mequon