Concordia University to Host Spring Dinner at Highland House to Benefit Cross Country and Track & Field Programs
Come enjoy an evening of great food and beverages, all for a good cause. Concordia University Wisconsin is holding its 1st annual Cross County and Track & Field Spring Dinner. The $35 per person event will take place at the Highland House Restaurant, 12741 North Port Washington Road, in Mequon on Wednesday, March 7th with all proceeds going to CUW’s Cross Country and Track & Field programs.
The evening starts at 6 p.m. with a social hour, followed by dinner at 7 p.m., which includes: prime rib, chicken marsala, garlic mashed potatoes, fresh vegetables, dessert, wine, and soda. The evening will conclude with a silent auction which will close at 8:20 p.m.
“An event like this allows us to raise the most money possible for our teams,” said Assistant Track & Field and Cross Country Coach, Samantha Bloxdorf.
Those interested should R.S.V.P to Bloxdorf, firstname.lastname@example.org by March 1st. Tom DeMarsh, co-owner of the Highland House, is the proud sponsor of this event.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- FREE Classes for Parents
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Annex Wealth Management to Host Women, Wine & Wealth - A "Sandwich Generation" Break February 24 at Harvey's Central Grill
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Design Tech Remodeling Named NARI 2016 Regional CotY TM Winner
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Backgammon Tournament Wednesday, Feb. 3!
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease