The community is invited to visit and tour the campuses of Gan Ami Beginnings, Preschool & Kindergarten at two Open House events. Tuesday, March 27, the Whitefish Bay Campus located at 6255 N. Santa Monica Blvd in the Harry & Rose Samson Family Jewish Community Center will be open for tours from 9:30am to 11:00am. Wednesday, March 28, the Mequon Campus located at 2909 W. Mequon Road will be open for tours from 9:30am - 11:00am. Both schools are prepared to show prospective families what the very best in early childhood education can be. The child-centered curriculum inspires children to explore their natural curiosity and builds a love of learning that will carry through to their future school experiences. The schools welcome all children ranging in age from 6 weeks to K4. Summer Camp experiences are also offered. Families that are not able to attend the open houses are encouraged to contact Rachel Greenspan at 414-967-8343 to set-up a private tour of either campus. For more information about Gan Ami, please go to www.facebook.com/jccganami
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Design Tech Remodeling Named NARI 2016 Regional CotY TM Winner
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System
- Bartelt Wins 2016 Regional Contractor of the Year (CotY) Award
- Backgammon Tournament Wednesday, Feb. 3!
- UWP March Science Night - Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease
- NORTH SHORE BANK HOSTS BOOK SALE BENEFITING ADULT LITERACY CENTER OF OZAUKEE COUNTY
- Concordia to host free workshop for budding entrepreneurs
- Centers for Wellness & Natural Medicine Welcomes Dr. Erica Ackerman!