The community is invited to visit and tour the campuses of Gan Ami Beginnings, Preschool & Kindergarten at two Open House events. Tuesday, March 27, the Whitefish Bay Campus located at 6255 N. Santa Monica Blvd in the Harry & Rose Samson Family Jewish Community Center will be open for tours from 9:30am to 11:00am. Wednesday, March 28, the Mequon Campus located at 2909 W. Mequon Road will be open for tours from 9:30am - 11:00am. Both schools are prepared to show prospective families what the very best in early childhood education can be. The child-centered curriculum inspires children to explore their natural curiosity and builds a love of learning that will carry through to their future school experiences. The schools welcome all children ranging in age from 6 weeks to K4. Summer Camp experiences are also offered. Families that are not able to attend the open houses are encouraged to contact Rachel Greenspan at 414-967-8343 to set-up a private tour of either campus. For more information about Gan Ami, please go to www.facebook.com/jccganami
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- Concordia University Wisconsin to Host 2nd Annual Lake Moon Festival Saturday, Aug. 8
- Mortara Hires Margaret Mucha
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Explains How to Make an Old Home Shine
- Brown Deer's Night Out for Justice Promotes Safe Community
- Workforce Development Center's Waukesha/Ozaukee Job Fair
- North Shore Bank to Host to Host "Paws and Claws" Event in Mequon on Aug. 8
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- WIOA Youth Program Offers Participants Education and Employment Opportunities
- Habitat for Humanity Selects Flat Rate Home Services to Assist in New Project