The community is invited to visit and tour the campuses of Gan Ami Beginnings, Preschool & Kindergarten at two Open House events. Tuesday, March 27, the Whitefish Bay Campus located at 6255 N. Santa Monica Blvd in the Harry & Rose Samson Family Jewish Community Center will be open for tours from 9:30am to 11:00am. Wednesday, March 28, the Mequon Campus located at 2909 W. Mequon Road will be open for tours from 9:30am - 11:00am. Both schools are prepared to show prospective families what the very best in early childhood education can be. The child-centered curriculum inspires children to explore their natural curiosity and builds a love of learning that will carry through to their future school experiences. The schools welcome all children ranging in age from 6 weeks to K4. Summer Camp experiences are also offered. Families that are not able to attend the open houses are encouraged to contact Rachel Greenspan at 414-967-8343 to set-up a private tour of either campus. For more information about Gan Ami, please go to www.facebook.com/jccganami
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Gov. Scott Walker Reelection Speech April 15, 2015
- Big Spring Book Sale Set for Falls Library
- Newcastle Place completes 1,449.6 miles of cardiovascular activity as part of nationwide challenge for seniors
- North Shore Easter Egg Hunt Celebrates 44 Years of Bringing Joy to Children and Families
- Kids Rule Academy Recognized as Wisconsin’s Newest Elite Pre-School and Day Care Center
- UW Sea Grant to Host Pet Amnesty Day
- Newman Civic Fellows Award for 2014
- Best-Selling, Oprah Book Club Author Christina Schwarz Coming to Mount Mary
- Germantown High School Announces February Students of the Month
- Tri County YMCA Healthy Kids Day April 26th