Meaghan Hoffmann Signing Copies of Her New Novel: “My Life with the Movie Star” Feb. 21 in Port Washington
PORT WASHINGTON, Wis., (February 15, 2012) — Meaghan Hoffmann will be signing copies of her new book: “My Life with the Movie Star”, at Kiss of Indulgence Ladies Night Out, 4 – 8 p.m. Feb. 21, at 123 N. Franklin St., in downtown Port Washington.
“My Life with the Movie Star” is the first novel from the 33-year-old author. She says the book is aimed primarily at a female audience, and takes place in Hoffmann’s hometown of Port Washington. Many of the city's shops, restaurants and festivals were inspirations for locations and events in the novel.
Here is a synopsis of “My Life with the Movie Star”
Everyone is obsessed with heartthrob actor Grayson Edwards, star of the new tween movie “Texas High.” Everyone except Abby Smith, a young professional obsessed with her career and living in the small town of Port Washington. When a chance meeting brings the two together, Abby can’t help but fall for his good looks and sweet personality. Until the unthinkable happens. Former friends, aspiring actors, and a new love interest add to the hectic life as Abby struggles to decide what is best…moving on or making one last attempt to get Grayson back in her life.
“My Life with the Movie Star” will sell for $10 at her book signing Tuesday. Hoffmann will also be raffling off a gift basket that will include a signed copy of her book.
Hoffmann is available for interviews to discuss her book. She can be reached at 414-218-8992 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. “My Life with the Movie Star” is also available on Amazon.com:
Now in its fourth year, Kiss of Indulgence Ladies Night Out involves more than 50 downtown businesses opening their doors late and provide samples, coupons, giveaways and other events in a fun, festive atmosphere. Women who preregister receive a tote bag filled with coupons and other goodies. Registration is $5; to register visit www.visitportwashington.com/main_street/events.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Richmond School & Hillel Academy visit JA Finance Park
- Voting YES on the MTSD referendum is the right thing to do
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Private Wealth Advisor Status
- Wil-Kil Pest Control Advises Travelers to Take Precautions Against Bed Bugs this Spring Travel Season
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- Acacia Theatre Present "Great Expectations" at Concordia University
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING® ART SHOWCASE
- End the Silence Panel Event
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council