The Milwaukee Handbell Ensemble presents a joint handbell concert entitled "Tunes of Two Cities" on Friday, March 2, 2012, 7:30 PM at Concordia University Wisconsin Chapel, 12800 N. Lake Shore Dr., Mequon, WI 53097.
Two community handbell choirs join for a wonderful evening of music with a reception to follow. The participating choirs are the Milwaukee Handbell Ensemble, of which Wauwatosa resident Linda Carlson is a member, and the Madison Area Concert Handbell choir. Admission is $10 adults, $8 seniors/college students with ID, $5 children under 18. Hope you can come!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- St. Francis Borgia Parish Hosts 'Breakfast with Baby Jesus' to House of Peace
- "Battle of the Bays" winner announced by BloodCenter of WI
- Smart Choice MRI Opens New Location in Waukesha County
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Mequon United Methodist Church Christmas Cantata - What a Gift
- Girl's Lacrosse Registration Now Open
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- City of Glendale to celebrate annual Menorah Lighting Ceremony at Bayshore Town Center
- 23rd Annual Homestead High School Holiday Celebration
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Home Improvement Ideas For Hosting The Holidays