The Milwaukee Handbell Ensemble presents a joint handbell concert entitled "Tunes of Two Cities" on Friday, March 2, 2012, 7:30 PM at Concordia University Wisconsin Chapel, 12800 N. Lake Shore Dr., Mequon, WI 53097.
Two community handbell choirs join for a wonderful evening of music with a reception to follow. The participating choirs are the Milwaukee Handbell Ensemble, of which Wauwatosa resident Linda Carlson is a member, and the Madison Area Concert Handbell choir. Admission is $10 adults, $8 seniors/college students with ID, $5 children under 18. Hope you can come!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Our Community
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Circle of Success Recognition, Five Star Wealth Management Award
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- JCC ART LAB "LIVING WATERS" ART SHOW OPEN JUNE 4TH
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23