The Milwaukee Handbell Ensemble presents a joint handbell concert entitled "Tunes of Two Cities" on Friday, March 2, 2012, 7:30 PM at Concordia University Wisconsin Chapel, 12800 N. Lake Shore Dr., Mequon, WI 53097.
Two community handbell choirs join for a wonderful evening of music with a reception to follow. The participating choirs are the Milwaukee Handbell Ensemble, of which Wauwatosa resident Linda Carlson is a member, and the Madison Area Concert Handbell choir. Admission is $10 adults, $8 seniors/college students with ID, $5 children under 18. Hope you can come!
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Public Meeting About Lake Michigan Water Levels and Bluff Failure
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Art and Nature Provide the Backdrop for Artists in the Garden At the Boerner Botanical Gardens, August 20 and 21, 2016
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"