FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FEBRUARY 28, 2012
How to Stay Young the First 100 Years
Milwaukee, WI…Kemp Chiropractic in partnership with Alexian Village will be presenting How to Stay Young the First 100 Years followed by a spinal posture screening on Thursday, March 15 from 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm in the New Alexian Clubhouse located inside of the health center lobby at 9255 N. 76th Street in Milwaukee. Participants will learn how to preserve and restore optimal health by caring for their spine. If you or anyone you know suffers from headaches, neck, back, leg or other chronic pain, you won’t want to miss this program.
Alexian Village of Milwaukee is a vibrant continuing care retirement community (CCRC) providing a full continuum of services and care. Located at 9301 N. 76th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53223, Alexian Village of Milwaukee offers: Independent Living Apartments; Assisted Living Units, a dedicated Rehabilitation Unit and Skilled Nursing services and an Adult Day Care Center.
For more information on Alexian Village of Milwaukee please call (414) 355-9300 or visit www.alexianbrothers.net
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Converters and Packaging Suppliers Invited to Attend the Label & Package Printing Industry Day, June 25, in Milwaukee
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament
- Volunteer Opportunities in Our Community
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Circle of Success Recognition, Five Star Wealth Management Award
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help