FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
FEBRUARY 28, 2012
How to Stay Young the First 100 Years
Milwaukee, WI…Kemp Chiropractic in partnership with Alexian Village will be presenting How to Stay Young the First 100 Years followed by a spinal posture screening on Thursday, March 15 from 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm in the New Alexian Clubhouse located inside of the health center lobby at 9255 N. 76th Street in Milwaukee. Participants will learn how to preserve and restore optimal health by caring for their spine. If you or anyone you know suffers from headaches, neck, back, leg or other chronic pain, you won’t want to miss this program.
Alexian Village of Milwaukee is a vibrant continuing care retirement community (CCRC) providing a full continuum of services and care. Located at 9301 N. 76th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53223, Alexian Village of Milwaukee offers: Independent Living Apartments; Assisted Living Units, a dedicated Rehabilitation Unit and Skilled Nursing services and an Adult Day Care Center.
For more information on Alexian Village of Milwaukee please call (414) 355-9300 or visit www.alexianbrothers.net
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Alverno College’s Poll Worker Project Wins State-wide Award
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Offers Remodeling Ideas To Add Warmth
- Local insurance agency wins an award
- Milwaukee's My Princess & Me - Mom & Daughter Day
- And the oscar goes to...
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 10 Members
- "RUN FOR YOUR WIFE" presented by Imagination Theatre
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed
- Red Phase Screech Owl Sighting at SANC!
- Big Magic Show March 8th to benefit Germantown Youth Futures