Dominican High School is pleased to announce that 35 students will be inducted into the School’s National Honor Society (NHS) in a ceremony at the school on March 20, 2012.
Membership in NHS is based on scholarship, service, leadership and character. Students who qualify academically with a GPA of 3.2 or above were invited to submit a service resume for evaluation by a confidential faculty selection committee.
The students that will be inducted are: Gabriella Badran, Patricia Bolan, Catherine Brauer, Kristina Bridger, Taylor Brockman, Frances Carter, Zoe Collins, Fiona Dolan, Patrick Feldmeier, Maureen Flanagan, Monica Galvan, Caitlin Gronski, Maureen Jurgens, Sebastian Konewko, Teresa Lijewski, Christofer Lopez, Henry Moroder, Elizabeth Mueller, Bridget Murphy, Elizabeth O’Neil, Adam O’Neill, Joe Peng, Robert Petnkeu, Max Pignotti, Connor Schwartz, Jacob Scobey-Polacheck, Abigail Spaeth, Mykiliah Thompson, Christopher Vance, John Wagner, Aliyah Watkins, Samantha Wiesinger, Martha Wong, Jacob Young and Andrew Zehner.
Dominican High School is a leader in secondary education, providing young men and women with a quality, Catholic college-preparatory education in a supportive, nurturing environment. Founded over 50 years ago by the Sinsinawa Dominicans and based in Whitefish Bay, Wis., Dominican’s diverse population draws students from more than 50 grade schools and four counties across southeastern Wisconsin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Homestead's Jerrod Walton selected as the top high school senior to play in the 2014 WBCA All Star Game.
- Spring Concert "Stars" featuring Julia Simpson
- Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes to Visit Mequon
- WOW Workforce Development Board Receives State Performance Award
- Mount Mary University Presents Fashion BOOT Camp
- Gov. Scott Walker Reelection Speech April 15, 2015
- Big Spring Book Sale Set for Falls Library
- Newcastle Place completes 1,449.6 miles of cardiovascular activity as part of nationwide challenge for seniors
- North Shore Easter Egg Hunt Celebrates 44 Years of Bringing Joy to Children and Families
- Kids Rule Academy Recognized as Wisconsin’s Newest Elite Pre-School and Day Care Center