FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MARCH 2, 2012
Know the Ten Signs of Alzheimer’s Disease
Milwaukee, WI…The Alzheimer’s Association in partnership with Alexian Village will be presenting Know the Ten Signs of Alzheimer’s Disease – Early Detection Matters on Tuesday, March 13 from 1;00 pm – 3:00 pm in the Alexian Clubhouse located inside the Health Center lobby at 9255 N. 76th Street. Memory loss that disrupts daily life may be a symptom of Alzheimer's, a fatal brain disease that causes a slow decline in memory, thinking and reasoning skills. There are 10 warning signs and symptoms of Alzheimer's. Every individual may experience one or more of these signs in different degrees. If you notice any of them, please see a doctor.
Alexian Village of Milwaukee is a vibrant continuing care retirement community (CCRC) providing a full continuum of services and care. Located at 9301 N. 76th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53223, Alexian Village of Milwaukee offers: Independent Living Apartments; Assisted Living Units, a dedicated Rehabilitation Unit and Skilled Nursing services and an Adult Day Care Center.
For more information on Alexian Village of Milwaukee please call (414) 355-9300 or visit www.alexianbrothers.net
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Caution Pedestrians and Motorists in the North Shore.
- MUSIC AT THE MARKET
- NORTH SHORE CARSTAR TO HOST THIRD ANNUAL CLASSIC CAR SHOW
- Nationwide Tour Stops at Telsmith, Inc. to Rally for Long-Term Highway Support
- Pint Size Polkas at the Brown Deer Library!
- Newcastle Place to sponsor Fan Appreciation Night at Lakeshore Chinooks game
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Highlighted Volunteer Opportunities
- Wild Ones, August 14, Discover Tallgrass Prairies
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business