FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MARCH 2, 2012
Know the Ten Signs of Alzheimer’s Disease
Milwaukee, WI…The Alzheimer’s Association in partnership with Alexian Village will be presenting Know the Ten Signs of Alzheimer’s Disease – Early Detection Matters on Tuesday, March 13 from 1;00 pm – 3:00 pm in the Alexian Clubhouse located inside the Health Center lobby at 9255 N. 76th Street. Memory loss that disrupts daily life may be a symptom of Alzheimer's, a fatal brain disease that causes a slow decline in memory, thinking and reasoning skills. There are 10 warning signs and symptoms of Alzheimer's. Every individual may experience one or more of these signs in different degrees. If you notice any of them, please see a doctor.
Alexian Village of Milwaukee is a vibrant continuing care retirement community (CCRC) providing a full continuum of services and care. Located at 9301 N. 76th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53223, Alexian Village of Milwaukee offers: Independent Living Apartments; Assisted Living Units, a dedicated Rehabilitation Unit and Skilled Nursing services and an Adult Day Care Center.
For more information on Alexian Village of Milwaukee please call (414) 355-9300 or visit www.alexianbrothers.net
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Alverno College’s Poll Worker Project Wins State-wide Award
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Offers Remodeling Ideas To Add Warmth
- Local insurance agency wins an award
- Milwaukee's My Princess & Me - Mom & Daughter Day
- And the oscar goes to...
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 10 Members
- "RUN FOR YOUR WIFE" presented by Imagination Theatre
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed
- Red Phase Screech Owl Sighting at SANC!
- Big Magic Show March 8th to benefit Germantown Youth Futures