Members of the Mequon Fire Department are participating in the US Bank stair climb on March 17. They will be participating in the firefighters challenge in which teams of 5 or more firefighters will climb to the top of the US bank building (47 floors) in full turn out gear and breathing apparatus (approximately 75 lbs). They will be competing against other fire departments from all around Wisconsin. This is an attempt to raise money for the American Lung Association to help fight lung disease. The members of Mequon Fire Department include Jeremy Kolberg, Andrew Allen, John Wood, Jeff Konkel, JJ Neilson , Justin Tews, and Jeremiah Bradley. If you wish to donate money you can submit a donation online at http://www.lung.org/pledge-events/wi/milwaukee-climb-fy12/. You can donate to a team and search for Mequon Fire Department.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- #GivingTuesday: Girl Scout Troop Gives Cookie Money to Aurora Cancer Care in Grafton
- Festival of Trees
- Mequon Resident Performs in Acacia Theatre Company’s “Advent of Redemption”
- Concordia University Receives $50,000 for Health Mobile Program
- City of Glendale Menorah Lighting Ceremony: Community-wide “Light up the Night!” event to celebrate Chanukah
- Catholic Charities Offers Five Ideas on How to Slow Down and Enjoy the Holidays
- Santa Visits Granville in Milwaukee on December 14
- Concordia University Wisconsin Supports Typhoon Haiyan Relief Efforts
- The Bay Players Announces Cast for Beau Jest by James Sherman