Bellwether Funding, LLC of Brookfield continues to prove that no situation is too big or too complex with the recent closing of a multi million, multi-state project.
Bellwether secured a 15 million dollar loan for a local Real Estate investor facing catastrophic financial weather. The Client, an owner of three separate mobile home parks in Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Florida, was struggling with credit issues and the declining value of their real estate portfolio when their bank asked them to leave.
Bellwether Funding, LLC was able to work with a credit repair service to return the borrower’s credit to a stable place. In addition, Bellwether was able to arrange a loan with a conduit lender that is secured with a mortgage backed security.
Bellwether Funding, LLC has over 85 lenders to refinance commercial loans ranging from investment real estate to unique, special use, retail, office, and industrial properties. Bellwether Funding, LLC helps navigate companies that don’t qualify for bank financing, or have growth needs that exceed normal financing programs to welcomed solutions.
For further information, please contact Bellwether Funding, LLC at (414) 223-5707, Bill@bellwetherfunding.com or go to www.bellwetherfunding.com
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Free Workshops for Parents of Teens/Adolescents
- Concordia University Wisconsin Offers Safe Disposal of Prescription Drugs
- Some of the finest one of a kind Jewelry can be found at Purloin Studio
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Hair cuts for Ayla
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- New Sailor on the Block