Bellwether Funding, LLC of Brookfield continues to prove that no situation is too big or too complex with the recent closing of a multi million, multi-state project.
Bellwether secured a 15 million dollar loan for a local Real Estate investor facing catastrophic financial weather. The Client, an owner of three separate mobile home parks in Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Florida, was struggling with credit issues and the declining value of their real estate portfolio when their bank asked them to leave.
Bellwether Funding, LLC was able to work with a credit repair service to return the borrower’s credit to a stable place. In addition, Bellwether was able to arrange a loan with a conduit lender that is secured with a mortgage backed security.
Bellwether Funding, LLC has over 85 lenders to refinance commercial loans ranging from investment real estate to unique, special use, retail, office, and industrial properties. Bellwether Funding, LLC helps navigate companies that don’t qualify for bank financing, or have growth needs that exceed normal financing programs to welcomed solutions.
For further information, please contact Bellwether Funding, LLC at (414) 223-5707, Bill@bellwetherfunding.com or go to www.bellwetherfunding.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Two Mequon Homes on the 16th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show
- Local MOMS Club raises over $4,000 for Ozaukee Family Services
- Support Germantown High School in the Fight Against Cancer
- Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes Announces 2015 Sponsors
- Kids From Wisconsin Premier
- MOMS Club® of Mequon-Thiensville supports Ozaukee Family Services
- 65 Incorporated Simplifies Medicare Enrollment Decisions with New Software
- Purchase Art Award Contest