PLEASE POST IN THE BROWN DEER, GLENDALE, MEQUON, SHOREWOOD AND WHITEFISH BAY EDITIONS. THANK YOU.
Grassroots Northshore Town Hall
Affordable Care Act in Wisconsin
Sunday, March 25, 6:30 to 8:30 PM
(Doors Open at 6:30 PM / Program at 6:45 PM)
Grassroots Northshore will host a town hall with Citizen Action of Wisconsin from 6:30 to 8:30 PM on Sunday, March 25 at North Shore Presbyterian Church, 4048 N. Bartlett Avenue, Shorewood. (Enter through Northeast Door). The event is open to the public. Small business owners and directors are encouraged to attend.
The program, Affordable Care Act in Wisconsin, will address how the new federal healthcare law benefits you, your small business, and the economy. Featured speakers are Dr. Robert Kraig, Executive Director of Citizen Action of Wisconsin; Dr. Susan Giaimo, Professor of Comparative Health Policies & Politics at Marquette University; Erin Burke, Healthcare Law Scholar at Marquette University; and Jim Wesp, Small Business Owner of Kettle Moraine Hardwoods, and Vice President of the Common Ground Healthcare Cooperative.
Refreshments will be served.
Grassroots Northshore informs, educates and advocates for progressive change and solutions. For additional information on the town hall or Grassroots Northshore, please contact Coordinator Keith Schmitz at (414) 963-0847.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- MFHS ADVANCED PLACEMENT STUDIO ART EXHIBITION
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Two Mequon Homes on the 16th Annual Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes
- HGTV to Feature Flat Rate Home Services Manager on National Television Show
- Local MOMS Club raises over $4,000 for Ozaukee Family Services
- Support Germantown High School in the Fight Against Cancer
- Milwaukee/NARI Tour of Remodeled Homes Announces 2015 Sponsors
- Kids From Wisconsin Premier
- MOMS Club® of Mequon-Thiensville supports Ozaukee Family Services
- 65 Incorporated Simplifies Medicare Enrollment Decisions with New Software