PLEASE POST IN THE BROWN DEER, GLENDALE, MEQUON, SHOREWOOD AND WHITEFISH BAY EDITIONS. THANK YOU.
Grassroots Northshore Town Hall
Affordable Care Act in Wisconsin
Sunday, March 25, 6:30 to 8:30 PM
(Doors Open at 6:30 PM / Program at 6:45 PM)
Grassroots Northshore will host a town hall with Citizen Action of Wisconsin from 6:30 to 8:30 PM on Sunday, March 25 at North Shore Presbyterian Church, 4048 N. Bartlett Avenue, Shorewood. (Enter through Northeast Door). The event is open to the public. Small business owners and directors are encouraged to attend.
The program, Affordable Care Act in Wisconsin, will address how the new federal healthcare law benefits you, your small business, and the economy. Featured speakers are Dr. Robert Kraig, Executive Director of Citizen Action of Wisconsin; Dr. Susan Giaimo, Professor of Comparative Health Policies & Politics at Marquette University; Erin Burke, Healthcare Law Scholar at Marquette University; and Jim Wesp, Small Business Owner of Kettle Moraine Hardwoods, and Vice President of the Common Ground Healthcare Cooperative.
Refreshments will be served.
Grassroots Northshore informs, educates and advocates for progressive change and solutions. For additional information on the town hall or Grassroots Northshore, please contact Coordinator Keith Schmitz at (414) 963-0847.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hilarious and Heartwarming "Holidays At My House" One-Woman Show!
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll! (1)
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Acacia Ushers in Christmas with Encore Performance of Humorous “Fish Eyes"
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Explains Bathtub Materials
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree
- Lake Country Orchestra - Concert at OAC
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Should You Repair or Replace Your Appliance? Appliance Gallery Offers Some Advice