PLEASE POST IN THE BROWN DEER, GLENDALE, MEQUON, SHOREWOOD AND WHITEFISH BAY EDITIONS. THANK YOU.
Grassroots Northshore Town Hall
Affordable Care Act in Wisconsin
Sunday, March 25, 6:30 to 8:30 PM
(Doors Open at 6:30 PM / Program at 6:45 PM)
Grassroots Northshore will host a town hall with Citizen Action of Wisconsin from 6:30 to 8:30 PM on Sunday, March 25 at North Shore Presbyterian Church, 4048 N. Bartlett Avenue, Shorewood. (Enter through Northeast Door). The event is open to the public. Small business owners and directors are encouraged to attend.
The program, Affordable Care Act in Wisconsin, will address how the new federal healthcare law benefits you, your small business, and the economy. Featured speakers are Dr. Robert Kraig, Executive Director of Citizen Action of Wisconsin; Dr. Susan Giaimo, Professor of Comparative Health Policies & Politics at Marquette University; Erin Burke, Healthcare Law Scholar at Marquette University; and Jim Wesp, Small Business Owner of Kettle Moraine Hardwoods, and Vice President of the Common Ground Healthcare Cooperative.
Refreshments will be served.
Grassroots Northshore informs, educates and advocates for progressive change and solutions. For additional information on the town hall or Grassroots Northshore, please contact Coordinator Keith Schmitz at (414) 963-0847.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hiring Begins for Rogers Memorial Hospital–Brown Deer
- Open your home to a life-changing, cultural experience
- Fiddleheads & Wild Birds Unlimitd sponsor art fair
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- High Tea at the Cedarburg Art Museum
- Drink and Draw at the Cedarburg Art Museum
- Digital Darkroom with Walter Healy
- Sweet-heART Cookie Walk
- Pinhole Photography Art Exhibit
- Community Volunteer Opportunities