After competing in the Baseball Factory midwest tryout, Nicolet High School catcher CJ Putterman,was selected to the Under Armour Midwest Team One. CJ will get the opportunity to play in front of a large contingent of scouts,major baseball programs, and other baseball decision makers.
The Midwest Team showcase will choose 15 players to play at Chicago's Wrigley Field this fall.
This is a huge honor for the Nicolet High School junior catcher #99 CJ Putterman
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Alverno College’s Poll Worker Project Wins State-wide Award
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Offers Remodeling Ideas To Add Warmth
- Local insurance agency wins an award
- Milwaukee's My Princess & Me - Mom & Daughter Day
- And the oscar goes to...
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 10 Members
- "RUN FOR YOUR WIFE" presented by Imagination Theatre
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed
- Red Phase Screech Owl Sighting at SANC!
- Big Magic Show March 8th to benefit Germantown Youth Futures