The Mequon-Thiensville Chamber of Commerce is holding its 19th Annual Golf Classic on June 12, 2012 at The River Club of Mequon.
The event includes lunch, 18 holes with cart at the River Club and dinner. Participants will enjoy networking along with contests, prizes, raffles and the opportunity to win $10,000 cash, a 2012 Buick Verano or a Pebble Beach vacation!
Fee before May 1 is $125 per golfer or $500 per foursome; after May 1, $150 per golfer or $600 per foursome.
There is also still time to join major sponsors Concordia University, Richmond Investment Services and Sommer's Automotive in supporting this event!
For more information or to register, contact the M-T Chamber of Commerce at 262-512-9358.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- J&B Construction Provides Tips on Decking Material Selections
- Elder Eric Scott Dougherty Returns Home
- Alverno Presents Okwui Okpokwasili: Bronx Gothic
- FREE Classes for Parents
- Concordia University to host community thought leaders series
- Annex Wealth Management to Host Women, Wine & Wealth - A "Sandwich Generation" Break February 24 at Harvey's Central Grill
- Daddy Daughter Date Night at Sky Zone February 11
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Design Tech Remodeling Named NARI 2016 Regional CotY TM Winner
- Black Lives Matter: Racial Disparity and the Criminal Justice System