The Mequon-Thiensville Chamber of Commerce is holding its 19th Annual Golf Classic on June 12, 2012 at The River Club of Mequon.
The event includes lunch, 18 holes with cart at the River Club and dinner. Participants will enjoy networking along with contests, prizes, raffles and the opportunity to win $10,000 cash, a 2012 Buick Verano or a Pebble Beach vacation!
Fee before May 1 is $125 per golfer or $500 per foursome; after May 1, $150 per golfer or $600 per foursome.
There is also still time to join major sponsors Concordia University, Richmond Investment Services and Sommer's Automotive in supporting this event!
For more information or to register, contact the M-T Chamber of Commerce at 262-512-9358.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Alverno College’s Poll Worker Project Wins State-wide Award
- Milwaukee/NARI Members Offers Remodeling Ideas To Add Warmth
- Local insurance agency wins an award
- Milwaukee's My Princess & Me - Mom & Daughter Day
- And the oscar goes to...
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council Adds 10 Members
- "RUN FOR YOUR WIFE" presented by Imagination Theatre
- How Do You Make It Funny...Comedy Secrets Revealed
- Red Phase Screech Owl Sighting at SANC!
- Big Magic Show March 8th to benefit Germantown Youth Futures