The Mequon-Thiensville Chamber of Commerce is holding its 19th Annual Golf Classic on June 12, 2012 at The River Club of Mequon.
The event includes lunch, 18 holes with cart at the River Club and dinner. Participants will enjoy networking along with contests, prizes, raffles and the opportunity to win $10,000 cash, a 2012 Buick Verano or a Pebble Beach vacation!
Fee before May 1 is $125 per golfer or $500 per foursome; after May 1, $150 per golfer or $600 per foursome.
There is also still time to join major sponsors Concordia University, Richmond Investment Services and Sommer's Automotive in supporting this event!
For more information or to register, contact the M-T Chamber of Commerce at 262-512-9358.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Volunteer Opportunities in Our Community
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Circle of Success Recognition, Five Star Wealth Management Award
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- JCC ART LAB "LIVING WATERS" ART SHOW OPEN JUNE 4TH
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23