The Mequon-Thiensville Chamber of Commerce is holding its 19th Annual Golf Classic on June 12, 2012 at The River Club of Mequon.
The event includes lunch, 18 holes with cart at the River Club and dinner. Participants will enjoy networking along with contests, prizes, raffles and the opportunity to win $10,000 cash, a 2012 Buick Verano or a Pebble Beach vacation!
Fee before May 1 is $125 per golfer or $500 per foursome; after May 1, $150 per golfer or $600 per foursome.
There is also still time to join major sponsors Concordia University, Richmond Investment Services and Sommer's Automotive in supporting this event!
For more information or to register, contact the M-T Chamber of Commerce at 262-512-9358.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Mount Mary University Presents Fashion BOOT Camp
- Gov. Scott Walker Reelection Speech April 15, 2015
- Big Spring Book Sale Set for Falls Library
- Newcastle Place completes 1,449.6 miles of cardiovascular activity as part of nationwide challenge for seniors
- North Shore Easter Egg Hunt Celebrates 44 Years of Bringing Joy to Children and Families
- Kids Rule Academy Recognized as Wisconsin’s Newest Elite Pre-School and Day Care Center
- UW Sea Grant to Host Pet Amnesty Day
- Newman Civic Fellows Award for 2014
- Best-Selling, Oprah Book Club Author Christina Schwarz Coming to Mount Mary
- Germantown High School Announces February Students of the Month