The Mequon-Thiensville Chamber of Commerce is holding its 19th Annual Golf Classic on June 12, 2012 at The River Club of Mequon.
The event includes lunch, 18 holes with cart at the River Club and dinner. Participants will enjoy networking along with contests, prizes, raffles and the opportunity to win $10,000 cash, a 2012 Buick Verano or a Pebble Beach vacation!
Fee before May 1 is $125 per golfer or $500 per foursome; after May 1, $150 per golfer or $600 per foursome.
There is also still time to join major sponsors Concordia University, Richmond Investment Services and Sommer's Automotive in supporting this event!
For more information or to register, contact the M-T Chamber of Commerce at 262-512-9358.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hiring Begins for Rogers Memorial Hospital–Brown Deer
- Open your home to a life-changing, cultural experience
- Fiddleheads & Wild Birds Unlimitd sponsor art fair
- Save the Date for Cedarburg Art Fair on March 7th, 10-4
- High Tea at the Cedarburg Art Museum
- Drink and Draw at the Cedarburg Art Museum
- Digital Darkroom with Walter Healy
- Sweet-heART Cookie Walk
- Pinhole Photography Art Exhibit
- Community Volunteer Opportunities