1860's Rules Vintage Base Ball Game: Greenbush Dead Cities vs. Milwaukee Grays
Sandy Knoll County Park
2064 Wallace Lake Rd.
Town of Trenton
June 16, 2012 5:00 pm
The Washington County HIstorical Society will be hosting a Vintage Base Ball game in honor of all fathers on June 16, 2012 at Sandy Knoll County Park located at 2064 Wallace Lake Road in the Town of Trenton. The Greenbush Dead Cities and the Milwaukee Grays square off under 1860s Base Ball rules. The game where the batter tells the pitcher how to throw the ball and a catch after one bounce is an out!
Enjoy 1860s entrance fees of 10¢ per person with a Fathers Day special of 5¢ for dads! Listen to the River City Irregulars at 5pm and enjoy hot dogs and ice cream. The game begins at 5:30 pm Buy a raffle ticket for a chance to win the Split-the-Pot raffle!
All proceeds benefit the Washington County Historical Society. Sponsored by Glacier Hills Credit Union.
For more inforamtion contact the Washington County Historical Society at email@example.com, 262-335-4678 or checkout our website and facebook pages at
www.historyisfun.com and www.facebook.com/WCHSMuseums?ref=ts
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Smart Choice MRI Opens New Location in Waukesha County
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Mequon United Methodist Church Christmas Cantata - What a Gift
- Girl's Lacrosse Registration Now Open
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- City of Glendale to celebrate annual Menorah Lighting Ceremony at Bayshore Town Center
- 23rd Annual Homestead High School Holiday Celebration
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Home Improvement Ideas For Hosting The Holidays
- Building Futures Graduation set for December 16
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive