1860's Rules Vintage Base Ball Game: Greenbush Dead Cities vs. Milwaukee Grays
Sandy Knoll County Park
2064 Wallace Lake Rd.
Town of Trenton
June 16, 2012 5:00 pm
The Washington County HIstorical Society will be hosting a Vintage Base Ball game in honor of all fathers on June 16, 2012 at Sandy Knoll County Park located at 2064 Wallace Lake Road in the Town of Trenton. The Greenbush Dead Cities and the Milwaukee Grays square off under 1860s Base Ball rules. The game where the batter tells the pitcher how to throw the ball and a catch after one bounce is an out!
Enjoy 1860s entrance fees of 10¢ per person with a Fathers Day special of 5¢ for dads! Listen to the River City Irregulars at 5pm and enjoy hot dogs and ice cream. The game begins at 5:30 pm Buy a raffle ticket for a chance to win the Split-the-Pot raffle!
All proceeds benefit the Washington County Historical Society. Sponsored by Glacier Hills Credit Union.
For more inforamtion contact the Washington County Historical Society at email@example.com, 262-335-4678 or checkout our website and facebook pages at
www.historyisfun.com and www.facebook.com/WCHSMuseums?ref=ts
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Waukesha-Ozaukee-Washington Workforce Development Board Offering Healthcare Training Grant Opportunities
- Kick off the season with the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll!
- YOUNG THIENSVILLE RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- YOUNG MEQUON RESIDENT APPEARS IN FIRST STAGE'S RUDOLPH THE RED-NOSED REINDEER
- Concordia University Celebrates Winter Commencement on December 13
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Join the Fun at Mequon's Winter Wonderland
- The Paper Bag Christmas
- Alverno College Awarded College Ready Grant from Great Lakes Higher Education Guaranty Corporation
- American Education Week