1860's Rules Vintage Base Ball Game: Greenbush Dead Cities vs. Milwaukee Grays
Sandy Knoll County Park
2064 Wallace Lake Rd.
Town of Trenton
June 16, 2012 5:00 pm
The Washington County HIstorical Society will be hosting a Vintage Base Ball game in honor of all fathers on June 16, 2012 at Sandy Knoll County Park located at 2064 Wallace Lake Road in the Town of Trenton. The Greenbush Dead Cities and the Milwaukee Grays square off under 1860s Base Ball rules. The game where the batter tells the pitcher how to throw the ball and a catch after one bounce is an out!
Enjoy 1860s entrance fees of 10¢ per person with a Fathers Day special of 5¢ for dads! Listen to the River City Irregulars at 5pm and enjoy hot dogs and ice cream. The game begins at 5:30 pm Buy a raffle ticket for a chance to win the Split-the-Pot raffle!
All proceeds benefit the Washington County Historical Society. Sponsored by Glacier Hills Credit Union.
For more inforamtion contact the Washington County Historical Society at email@example.com, 262-335-4678 or checkout our website and facebook pages at
www.historyisfun.com and www.facebook.com/WCHSMuseums?ref=ts
- Alfons Gallery Brings Milwaukee’s Urban Wilderness into Focus
- Just Between Friends Consignment Sale Coming To Ozaukee County
- Doerr Brothers are MCF Honorees
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Free Workshops for Parents of Teens/Adolescents
- Concordia University Wisconsin Offers Safe Disposal of Prescription Drugs
- Some of the finest one of a kind Jewelry can be found at Purloin Studio
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry