1860's Rules Vintage Base Ball Game: Greenbush Dead Cities vs. Milwaukee Grays
Sandy Knoll County Park
2064 Wallace Lake Rd.
Town of Trenton
June 16, 2012 5:00 pm
The Washington County HIstorical Society will be hosting a Vintage Base Ball game in honor of all fathers on June 16, 2012 at Sandy Knoll County Park located at 2064 Wallace Lake Road in the Town of Trenton. The Greenbush Dead Cities and the Milwaukee Grays square off under 1860s Base Ball rules. The game where the batter tells the pitcher how to throw the ball and a catch after one bounce is an out!
Enjoy 1860s entrance fees of 10¢ per person with a Fathers Day special of 5¢ for dads! Listen to the River City Irregulars at 5pm and enjoy hot dogs and ice cream. The game begins at 5:30 pm Buy a raffle ticket for a chance to win the Split-the-Pot raffle!
All proceeds benefit the Washington County Historical Society. Sponsored by Glacier Hills Credit Union.
For more inforamtion contact the Washington County Historical Society at email@example.com, 262-335-4678 or checkout our website and facebook pages at
www.historyisfun.com and www.facebook.com/WCHSMuseums?ref=ts
- OPEN HOUSE – Learn about Volunteer Opportunities at Ozaukee Family Services
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- U.S. Cellular Sponsors Mequon Little League: Sponsorship includes more than $75,000 in needed gear for six Wisconsin youth leagues