Recent national rankings for online MBA programs by MBAOnline.com places Concordia University Wisconsin’s (CUW) program at #32 in the nation.
Rankings are based on such things as affordability, design and efficiency of the program, flexibility, how long it takes to complete the program, graduation rates, academic excellence, and availability of university and alumni resources for students.
Dr. David Borst, dean of the School of Business Administration at CUW, is pleased with the top 100 ranking but admits there is still more to accomplish. “I am not resting on our laurels. We are already working to do even better.”
CUW’s online MBA program is designed for working professionals who want to work in an independent E-Learning environment. The program prepares students to meet today’s administrative and ethical challenges, developing the knowledge professionals require. While it’s designed for those in business professions, it can be rapidly adapted for engineering, health, non-profit, religious, and other fields.
For more information on CUW’s MBA program, visit https://www.cuw.edu/Graduate/offcampus/mba.html.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Act FAST in cases of stroke
- Medical College of Wisconsin Open House
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- Metabolic Syndrome — When the Sum is Greater than the ‘Parts’
- Trail-Run Wild at the Preserve
- Dog-Wash Fundraiser
- Employers’ Breakfast Meeting May 17 to Focus on Preparing Students with Disabilities for Employment
- River Cruise Seminar
- Milwaukee Handbell Ensemble's 10th Anniversary Concert