If you like to hit the road on your motorcycle, this is an event you can’t miss!
The ATI Foundation is excited to announce its 2nd Annual Cruisin-4-Kids Motorcycle Ride & Celebration. Mark your calendars for Saturday, July 21, 2012.
This one-of-a-kind event includes a poker run with cash prizes, and will take place at House of Harley-Davidson, 6221 W. Layton Avenue, Milwaukee. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. followed by the first bike out at 9:30 a.m. and the last poker hand in at 3:00 p.m.
If you’re not a rider, please join us for the post-ride celebration, taking place from 2 to 5 p.m. The $10 admission to the festivities will include food from Famous Dave’s BBQ, live entertainment, kid’s area and prizes. Admission to the post-ride celebration is free for all riders and passengers.
In addition to the festivities, raffle tickets will be available for the ATI Foundation’s annual Harley Raffle. This year’s raffle features a Custom Built 2012 Harley Davidson (Ton-Up Bobber) Iron 883 and cash prizes. Tickets are $20 each, and can be purchased at the event, currently at any ATI Physical Therapy location, or at one of the following bike showings:
Monday, July 9 through Friday, July 13 – ATI Physical Therapy, 4861 S. 27th Street, Greenfield
Tuesday, July 17 – Outside Miller Park for the Brewer’s game
A winner will be drawn on August 25, 2012.
Proceeds go to the ATI Foundation, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to helping children with physical impairments in need of medical and financial resources.
Donation for Cruisin-4-Kids is $20 per rider or passenger. For up-to-date information on the event, visit the ATI Foundation pages at www.ATIpt.com, or call Terry Williams as 630-296-2222 x7900.
- OPEN HOUSE – Learn about Volunteer Opportunities at Ozaukee Family Services
- Lippert Tile wins Starnet® Worldwide’s 2016 Flooring Contractor Sustainability Award
- Travel Leaders offers tips for Navagating Airport Security lines faster
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- J&B Construction Explains Ways to Boost Your Home’s Curb Appeal
- 24th Annual Parish Nurse Conference At Concordia University Centers On Hope and Help
- BloodCenter CEO announces retirement
- Wine Women Word
- June 10 reception Reveals New Exhibitions at Cedarburg Art Museum
- U.S. Cellular Sponsors Mequon Little League: Sponsorship includes more than $75,000 in needed gear for six Wisconsin youth leagues