If you like to hit the road on your motorcycle, this is an event you can’t miss!
The ATI Foundation is excited to announce its 2nd Annual Cruisin-4-Kids Motorcycle Ride & Celebration. Mark your calendars for Saturday, July 21, 2012.
This one-of-a-kind event includes a poker run with cash prizes, and will take place at House of Harley-Davidson, 6221 W. Layton Avenue, Milwaukee. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. followed by the first bike out at 9:30 a.m. and the last poker hand in at 3:00 p.m.
If you’re not a rider, please join us for the post-ride celebration, taking place from 2 to 5 p.m. The $10 admission to the festivities will include food from Famous Dave’s BBQ, live entertainment, kid’s area and prizes. Admission to the post-ride celebration is free for all riders and passengers.
In addition to the festivities, raffle tickets will be available for the ATI Foundation’s annual Harley Raffle. This year’s raffle features a Custom Built 2012 Harley Davidson (Ton-Up Bobber) Iron 883 and cash prizes. Tickets are $20 each, and can be purchased at the event, currently at any ATI Physical Therapy location, or at one of the following bike showings:
Monday, July 9 through Friday, July 13 – ATI Physical Therapy, 4861 S. 27th Street, Greenfield
Tuesday, July 17 – Outside Miller Park for the Brewer’s game
A winner will be drawn on August 25, 2012.
Proceeds go to the ATI Foundation, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to helping children with physical impairments in need of medical and financial resources.
Donation for Cruisin-4-Kids is $20 per rider or passenger. For up-to-date information on the event, visit the ATI Foundation pages at www.ATIpt.com, or call Terry Williams as 630-296-2222 x7900.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hilarious and Heartwarming "Holidays At My House" One-Woman Show!
- Join us for the Whitefish Bay Holiday Stroll! (1)
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Acacia Ushers in Christmas with Encore Performance of Humorous “Fish Eyes"
- Mequon Nature Preserve Receives Community Partner of the Year Award
- Wisconsin Kitchen Mart Explains Bathtub Materials
- Glendale’s Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony to Feature 40-foot Live Balsam Tree
- Lake Country Orchestra - Concert at OAC
- Local Contractor Joins Campaign for Hunger Relief
- Should You Repair or Replace Your Appliance? Appliance Gallery Offers Some Advice