Plans are well underway for Community League's 30th annual "A Community Affair", an arts, crafts, antiques, and collectibles show, to be held on Saturday, October 20, 2012 at Menomonee Falls High School, W142N8101 Merrimac Drive, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051 from 9 am to 4:30 pm. Some spaces are still available. All exhibitors are juried and interested persons should contact Community League at their website: www.communityleague.com; or email at email@example.com, or call the hotline number at 414-581-0352.
New this year, in addition to the homemade luncheon, snack bar, silent auction, and Pastries n' More, are cash raffles of $500, $250, and a $100 gas card, as well as Basket/Bucket raffles featuring 4 one-day hopper passes to Disney World, a Casino package, a Night Away at the Hyatt Regency, admission to the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago, a Quilt and Pottery Basket, and much more. Admission is $4 and all proceeds go to support local and greater metro charities, civic projects and scholarships.
Community League has been a non-profit service organization in Menomonee Falls since 1961.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Winter Fun for Everyone in Mequon
- MECA's Angels for Animals
- #GivingTuesday: Girl Scout Troop Gives Cookie Money to Aurora Cancer Care in Grafton
- Festival of Trees
- Mequon Resident Performs in Acacia Theatre Company’s “Advent of Redemption”
- Concordia University Receives $50,000 for Health Mobile Program
- City of Glendale Menorah Lighting Ceremony: Community-wide “Light up the Night!” event to celebrate Chanukah
- Catholic Charities Offers Five Ideas on How to Slow Down and Enjoy the Holidays
- Santa Visits Granville in Milwaukee on December 14