Richmond Investment Services is excited to announce new Senior Partner W. Ryan Gray, CFP®
Ryan began his career in financial services in 2004 with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Cardinal Stritch University. In addition to being a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® professional, in 2007, he completed the Investment Consultant Program, sponsored by Baird, at the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business.
In 2012 he decided he could better serve his clients and family by joining the independent broker/dealer and registered investment advisor, LPL Financial.
Ryan was a Big Brother in the Big Brother Big Sisters program for 7 years and is active with Lakefront Festival of Arts, and is currently a board member for Friends of Art.
Ryan lives in Whitefish Bay with his wife, Erin, and their two boys.
Ryan can be reached at 262-242-4200 or at Ryan.Gray@LPL.com
Securities and Advisory Services offered through LPL Financial, a Registered Investment Advisor. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- GO Riteway Kicks Off School Bus Safety Week - October 19th
- Concordia University Wisconsin Celebrates Homecoming
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Metro Milwaukee Home Remodeler S.J. Janis Hires Two Carpenters
- HYMNS TRIUMPHANT, to be held October 17th at Holy Cross
- Concordia University Presents "Faces of Depression" Art Exhibit
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Concordia University Pops Concert
- Lakeshore Symphonic Band Celebrates 40th Season