Richmond Investment Services is excited to announce new Senior Partner W. Ryan Gray, CFP®
Ryan began his career in financial services in 2004 with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Cardinal Stritch University. In addition to being a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® professional, in 2007, he completed the Investment Consultant Program, sponsored by Baird, at the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business.
In 2012 he decided he could better serve his clients and family by joining the independent broker/dealer and registered investment advisor, LPL Financial.
Ryan was a Big Brother in the Big Brother Big Sisters program for 7 years and is active with Lakefront Festival of Arts, and is currently a board member for Friends of Art.
Ryan lives in Whitefish Bay with his wife, Erin, and their two boys.
Ryan can be reached at 262-242-4200 or at Ryan.Gray@LPL.com
Securities and Advisory Services offered through LPL Financial, a Registered Investment Advisor. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Converters and Packaging Suppliers Invited to Attend the Label & Package Printing Industry Day, June 25, in Milwaukee
- Individuals Encouraged to Join Playworks Wisconsin 4th Annual Corporate Kickball Tournament
- Volunteer Opportunities in Our Community
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Circle of Success Recognition, Five Star Wealth Management Award
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help