The Thiensville fire department is sponsoring its’ 11th annual Public Safety Day this Saturday September 15, 2012 from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm in the Thiensville Walgreens parking lot. This free, family friendly event will showcase the emergency services available to community residents. The State Patrol will have their seatbelt convincer, the fire department will be doing live burn demonstrations, divers will staff the diver display tank, emergency medical displays, the safety house will be open for tours, Thiensville Police Department and Thiensville Department of Public Works will be doing demonstrations as well. The Milwaukee Fire Bells, Ozaukee County Hazmat Team, Cedarburg Emergency Management will be participating as well! The American Legion will be selling food as fund raiser for their many great causes. See you Saturday!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- An Evening With Eugene Schulz
- Joseph Klucarich attends 75th Class Reunion
- Fall Remodeling Show Features PBS Chef & Home Improvement Experts
- Area Remodeling Association Reports Improved Activity Results for First Half of 2014
- Join The Fire Bells - See Us at Thiensville Safety Day
- Volunteer Opportunities in Our Community
- Build Your Talent Pipeline at the Workforce Development Center’s Autumn Recruitment Fair
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year
- Trustmark Foundation makes donation to Ozaukee Family Services
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th