The Thiensville fire department is sponsoring its’ 11th annual Public Safety Day this Saturday September 15, 2012 from 10:00 am – 2:00 pm in the Thiensville Walgreens parking lot. This free, family friendly event will showcase the emergency services available to community residents. The State Patrol will have their seatbelt convincer, the fire department will be doing live burn demonstrations, divers will staff the diver display tank, emergency medical displays, the safety house will be open for tours, Thiensville Police Department and Thiensville Department of Public Works will be doing demonstrations as well. The Milwaukee Fire Bells, Ozaukee County Hazmat Team, Cedarburg Emergency Management will be participating as well! The American Legion will be selling food as fund raiser for their many great causes. See you Saturday!
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 800 Volunteers to Produce 175,000 Life Saving Meals
- Annual Pet Blessing
- HUSCO International named Employer of the Year
- Meet Your New Employer at the Workforce Development Center's Autumn Recruitment Fair
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Shorewood Plein Air Festival Competition Winners Announced
- Volunteer Opportunities in Our Community
- “RAINBOWS” Program Begins October 21
- The Wellness Way Approach to Female & Male HORMONES
- IndependenceFirst presents ‘Threads of the World’