On Sat., Sept. 29 at 6 p.m. in the Concordia Center for Environmental Stewardship on Concordia’s Mequon campus a special gala will be held celebrating 30 years of nursing education and the new designation as a School of Nursing. The School of Nursing Gala will be an evening to showcase the nursing program and to also introduce the new Dean, Dr. Teri Kaul.
“Concordia University Wisconsin’s School of Nursing faculty is committed to preparing future nurses to lead change and advance health for the nation and the world,” said Kaul.
As part of the event there will be refreshments, music, a silent auction, guest speakers, and a vintage nursing fashion show. On hand to help CUW celebrate this milestone will be hundreds of individuals and community leaders.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- NORTH SHORE CARSTAR TO HOST THIRD ANNUAL CLASSIC CAR SHOW
- Nationwide Tour Stops at Telsmith, Inc. to Rally for Long-Term Highway Support
- Pint Size Polkas at the Brown Deer Library!
- Newcastle Place to sponsor Fan Appreciation Night at Lakeshore Chinooks game
- High Honors Earned At Wisconsin State Fair
- Highlighted Volunteer Opportunities
- Wild Ones, August 14, Discover Tallgrass Prairies
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business
- Columbia St. Mary’s and Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin Form Cardiothoracic Surgery Alliance
- Kathy's House Classic Golf Outing Planned