On Sat., Sept. 29 at 6 p.m. in the Concordia Center for Environmental Stewardship on Concordia’s Mequon campus a special gala will be held celebrating 30 years of nursing education and the new designation as a School of Nursing. The School of Nursing Gala will be an evening to showcase the nursing program and to also introduce the new Dean, Dr. Teri Kaul.
“Concordia University Wisconsin’s School of Nursing faculty is committed to preparing future nurses to lead change and advance health for the nation and the world,” said Kaul.
As part of the event there will be refreshments, music, a silent auction, guest speakers, and a vintage nursing fashion show. On hand to help CUW celebrate this milestone will be hundreds of individuals and community leaders.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Car Seat and Booster Safety Check
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Acacia Theatre Presents Musical "Opal" at Concordia University
- Germantown American Legion Fundraiser
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- Shorewood Summer Concert Series
- 10 Hot Weather Safety Tips For Seniors
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- Milwaukee-Based Rock Band To Reunite At Bastille Days
- Employer Registration Now Open for the Workforce Development Center's Washington/Ozaukee Job Fair