On Sat., Sept. 29 at 6 p.m. in the Concordia Center for Environmental Stewardship on Concordia’s Mequon campus a special gala will be held celebrating 30 years of nursing education and the new designation as a School of Nursing. The School of Nursing Gala will be an evening to showcase the nursing program and to also introduce the new Dean, Dr. Teri Kaul.
“Concordia University Wisconsin’s School of Nursing faculty is committed to preparing future nurses to lead change and advance health for the nation and the world,” said Kaul.
As part of the event there will be refreshments, music, a silent auction, guest speakers, and a vintage nursing fashion show. On hand to help CUW celebrate this milestone will be hundreds of individuals and community leaders.
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Public Meeting About Lake Michigan Water Levels and Bluff Failure
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Art and Nature Provide the Backdrop for Artists in the Garden At the Boerner Botanical Gardens, August 20 and 21, 2016
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"