On Sat., Sept. 29 at 6 p.m. in the Concordia Center for Environmental Stewardship on Concordia’s Mequon campus a special gala will be held celebrating 30 years of nursing education and the new designation as a School of Nursing. The School of Nursing Gala will be an evening to showcase the nursing program and to also introduce the new Dean, Dr. Teri Kaul.
“Concordia University Wisconsin’s School of Nursing faculty is committed to preparing future nurses to lead change and advance health for the nation and the world,” said Kaul.
As part of the event there will be refreshments, music, a silent auction, guest speakers, and a vintage nursing fashion show. On hand to help CUW celebrate this milestone will be hundreds of individuals and community leaders.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Smart Choice MRI Opens New Location in Waukesha County
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Mequon United Methodist Church Christmas Cantata - What a Gift
- Girl's Lacrosse Registration Now Open
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- City of Glendale to celebrate annual Menorah Lighting Ceremony at Bayshore Town Center
- 23rd Annual Homestead High School Holiday Celebration
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Home Improvement Ideas For Hosting The Holidays
- Building Futures Graduation set for December 16
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive