On Sat., Sept. 29 at 6 p.m. in the Concordia Center for Environmental Stewardship on Concordia’s Mequon campus a special gala will be held celebrating 30 years of nursing education and the new designation as a School of Nursing. The School of Nursing Gala will be an evening to showcase the nursing program and to also introduce the new Dean, Dr. Teri Kaul.
“Concordia University Wisconsin’s School of Nursing faculty is committed to preparing future nurses to lead change and advance health for the nation and the world,” said Kaul.
As part of the event there will be refreshments, music, a silent auction, guest speakers, and a vintage nursing fashion show. On hand to help CUW celebrate this milestone will be hundreds of individuals and community leaders.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Join us for the 2015 Scenic Shore 150 Bike Tour!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Clothing Giveaway & Used Book Sale
- Truck-or-Treat So Others Can Eat
- Kickstart The Heart A Huge Success
- Wisconsin Peace Corps volunteer helps young women find their voice through camp in Albania
- Front Porch Financial Management LLC Celebrates 2nd Anniversary
- Mequon-Thiensville School District Proposes Four-Year-Old Kindergarten
- Hallman Lindsay opens West Allis Store
- Hartford's Broan-NuTone Facility Welcomes 75 Washington County Educators