North Shore Bank today announced that its Ozaukee branches located at 2301 Wisconsin Ave. in Grafton and 10806 North Port Washington Road in Mequon, will host a Shop ‘Til You Drop, holiday shopping trip to Chicago on Nov. 29.
“We’re excited to host a holiday event where customers, friends and neighbors can escape to enjoy a day of holiday shopping on Chicago’s Magnificent Mile,” said Dane Didier, branch manager for North Shore Bank. "The city is perfect for mega-shoppers or anyone just looking to enjoy a few treats and wintery view of the city skyline.”
Attendees will spend the day as they like and will have the option of being dropped off at one of two locations which include State Street and Michigan Avenue. Featured attractions will include the Christkindelmarket in Daley Plaza at the foot of the city’s Christmas tree and an Old World European Market where travelers can chat with vendors as they browse authentic European wares.
Tickets are priced at $59 per person and will cover motor coach transportation and driver gratuity. Interested parties are asked to RSVP by calling North Shore Bank at (262) 377-2799 or (262) 240-0047 by Monday, Nov. 12.
North Shore Bank, headquartered in Brookfield, is one of the strongest banks in the country and was named a Top Workplace in 2012 by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. It has assets of nearly $1.8 billion and more than 45 offices throughout eastern Wisconsin, and northern Illinois. Wisconsin branch locations are in metro Milwaukee, Ozaukee County, Racine, Kenosha, Appleton, Menasha, the Green Bay area, Burlington, Union Grove, Muskego and Door County. Locate a North Shore Bank office. You can also follow North Shore Bank on Facebook and Twitter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Smart Choice MRI Opens New Location in Waukesha County
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Mequon United Methodist Church Christmas Cantata - What a Gift
- Girl's Lacrosse Registration Now Open
- IndependenceFirst Stride & Glide 5K and family-friendly fitness event
- City of Glendale to celebrate annual Menorah Lighting Ceremony at Bayshore Town Center
- 23rd Annual Homestead High School Holiday Celebration
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Home Improvement Ideas For Hosting The Holidays
- Building Futures Graduation set for December 16
- BloodCenter of Wisconsin to Host Season of Giving Blood Drive