North Shore Bank today announced that its Ozaukee branches located at 2301 Wisconsin Ave. in Grafton and 10806 North Port Washington Road in Mequon, will host a Shop ‘Til You Drop, holiday shopping trip to Chicago on Nov. 29.
“We’re excited to host a holiday event where customers, friends and neighbors can escape to enjoy a day of holiday shopping on Chicago’s Magnificent Mile,” said Dane Didier, branch manager for North Shore Bank. "The city is perfect for mega-shoppers or anyone just looking to enjoy a few treats and wintery view of the city skyline.”
Attendees will spend the day as they like and will have the option of being dropped off at one of two locations which include State Street and Michigan Avenue. Featured attractions will include the Christkindelmarket in Daley Plaza at the foot of the city’s Christmas tree and an Old World European Market where travelers can chat with vendors as they browse authentic European wares.
Tickets are priced at $59 per person and will cover motor coach transportation and driver gratuity. Interested parties are asked to RSVP by calling North Shore Bank at (262) 377-2799 or (262) 240-0047 by Monday, Nov. 12.
North Shore Bank, headquartered in Brookfield, is one of the strongest banks in the country and was named a Top Workplace in 2012 by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. It has assets of nearly $1.8 billion and more than 45 offices throughout eastern Wisconsin, and northern Illinois. Wisconsin branch locations are in metro Milwaukee, Ozaukee County, Racine, Kenosha, Appleton, Menasha, the Green Bay area, Burlington, Union Grove, Muskego and Door County. Locate a North Shore Bank office. You can also follow North Shore Bank on Facebook and Twitter.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Circle of Success Recognition, Five Star Wealth Management Award
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- JCC ART LAB "LIVING WATERS" ART SHOW OPEN JUNE 4TH
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Golf Outing Kicks Off New Era in NBWest Basketball