North Shore Bank today announced that its Ozaukee branches located at 2301 Wisconsin Ave. in Grafton and 10806 North Port Washington Road in Mequon, will host a Shop ‘Til You Drop, holiday shopping trip to Chicago on Nov. 29.
“We’re excited to host a holiday event where customers, friends and neighbors can escape to enjoy a day of holiday shopping on Chicago’s Magnificent Mile,” said Dane Didier, branch manager for North Shore Bank. "The city is perfect for mega-shoppers or anyone just looking to enjoy a few treats and wintery view of the city skyline.”
Attendees will spend the day as they like and will have the option of being dropped off at one of two locations which include State Street and Michigan Avenue. Featured attractions will include the Christkindelmarket in Daley Plaza at the foot of the city’s Christmas tree and an Old World European Market where travelers can chat with vendors as they browse authentic European wares.
Tickets are priced at $59 per person and will cover motor coach transportation and driver gratuity. Interested parties are asked to RSVP by calling North Shore Bank at (262) 377-2799 or (262) 240-0047 by Monday, Nov. 12.
North Shore Bank, headquartered in Brookfield, is one of the strongest banks in the country and was named a Top Workplace in 2012 by the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. It has assets of nearly $1.8 billion and more than 45 offices throughout eastern Wisconsin, and northern Illinois. Wisconsin branch locations are in metro Milwaukee, Ozaukee County, Racine, Kenosha, Appleton, Menasha, the Green Bay area, Burlington, Union Grove, Muskego and Door County. Locate a North Shore Bank office. You can also follow North Shore Bank on Facebook and Twitter.
- Mequon Resident is all Smiles at Froedtert Hospital
- Volunteer Center community volunteering
- Concordia University Wisconsin's Early Childhood Literacy Festival features Grafton author
- Wauwatosa West Class of 2001 Reunion
- LOOKING FOR OLD GLENDALE POLICE VOLUNTEERS
- Concordia University Wisconsin Computer Science Tech Camp unleashes children's creativity
- Public Meeting About Lake Michigan Water Levels and Bluff Failure
- Volunteer Center - Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Art and Nature Provide the Backdrop for Artists in the Garden At the Boerner Botanical Gardens, August 20 and 21, 2016
- Come visit us for Pioneer Kids Day "Down on the Farm"