Wisconsin Artisans Travel with their Art to Chelsea London early October.
October is here and the leaves are changing. With it comes a trip to London for an exhibition that will bring the Director the Grafton Arts Mill Paula DeStefanis Christensen and two Grafton Art’s Mill Artisans; Sue Cibulka and artist and arts advocate Valorie Schleicher to Chelsea London for an international Art Show. The International show will showcase artists from 33 countires around the world.
The shows premise is Art for the like of Art, an avant-garde way of viewing, buying and enjoying Art. The Parallax Art Fair is the world’s largest curated international art fair taking place along the King’s Road at the Chelsea Old Town Hall.
Parallax, which is conceived and curated by art historian Dr Chris Barlow, explores new theories in contemporary art and curation, with associated lectures and talks. It is also Freeze week in London the largest showing of Arts works from across the world in one place.
Dr Chris Barlow commented: "Parallax has grown since 2010 into a serious platform for new, emerging and established artists from all over the world to present their work to dealers, collectors, critics and buyers. To see the catalogue of Artisans go to barlowfinedrawings.com/octoberartistcatalogue.html
"We are very excited to welcome new, fresh artistic discoveries and showcase the very best of contemporary art.”
Paula DeStefanis Christensen and Sue Cibulka suecibulka.wordpress.com, both of Cedarburg will showcase their oil paintings and Valorie Schleicher, vlsculptures.com, of Wauwatosa will be showcasing her strong Woman Sculptures. You can view the artisans works at their respective sites: paulaspalette.me, suecibulka.wordpress.com, vlsculptures.com.
- Free Workshops for Parents of Teens/Adolescents
- Concordia University Wisconsin Offers Safe Disposal of Prescription Drugs
- Some of the finest one of a kind Jewelry can be found at Purloin Studio
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Go Green, Gold and Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Becky’s Blissful Bakery Enters Partnerships to Create Cutting-Edge Caramel Pairings; First of its Kind in the Caramel Industry
- Hair cuts for Ayla
- Alverno College Cancels Classes For One Day So Students Can Volunteer
- New Sailor on the Block
- BBB Serving Wisconsin Honors Ethics That Build Trust