To better serve our Clients, College Nannies + Tutors of Mequon is proud to announce the opening of their new Learning Center located at 250 South Main Street in Thiensville, Wisconsin.
To celebrate the Grand Opening, College Nannies + Tutors would like to invite the community, neighbors, surrounding businesses, and Clients to their open house on Thursday, November 1, from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. There will be food and beverages served, as well as prizes drawings every 15 minutes.
In addition to offices, our new location will house a Learning Center for tutoring. Based on the individual learning needs of the family and child, our Clients will have the option of in-home tutoring or tutoring at our new Learning Center.
This convenient, comfortable and intimate facility is nestled along the river and surrounded by schools, a library, children’s activity center, community swimming pool, and even a popular coffee shop.
Our team of experts will continue the same process of interviewing each family and the child’s teacher to develop a customized learning plan, all with the outcome of matching an exceptional, qualified role model for your son or daughter that delivers results.
For years, College Nannies + Tutors of Mequon has been serving Milwaukee’s North Shore and surrounding communities by offering effective tutoring services, exceptional childcare and special needs care through a precise matching process.
College Nannies + Tutors is the nation's largest childcare resource, Helping Build Stronger Families by offering a complete set of placement and on-call assignments as well as professional tutoring sessions that lead to happy children and successful students.
For further information, please contact Alan Day, Owner of College Nannies + Tutors at (262) 643-4410, or firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.collegenannies.com/mequonwi
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Better Business Bureau Urges Donor Caution After Tornadoes
- Melinda Myers to Present Free “Late Spring Rejuvenation for your Landscape” Seminar in at Stein's in Mequon on Sat., June 1
- Milwaukee/NARI’s Nine Kitchen Storage Solutions
- Ozaukee Family Services Fights Child Abuse
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Act FAST in cases of stroke
- Medical College of Wisconsin Open House
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- Metabolic Syndrome — When the Sum is Greater than the ‘Parts’
- Trail-Run Wild at the Preserve