The coordinators of the Adrenaline Marathon and Triathlon are pleased to be cooperating with the Washington County Rotary Clubs, to sponsor a 5K run/walk through Enchantment in the Park, a brilliant holiday light display and Santa’s Village at Washington County Fair Park. The Rotary Clubs will create a beautiful scene using hundreds of thousands of holiday lights, fountains and virtual ice displays that will be masterfully choreographed with heart-warming, holiday music.
On Friday November 30, 2012, families and individuals can run or walk a route around the Washington County Fair Park ending in the midst of the beautiful holiday light display.
Registration fees are $15 for adults, $45 for families (maximum of 2 adults and 3 children under age 18). The top 15 finishers will receive a delicious holiday pie and the individual with the most creative holiday costume will receive a gift certificate for a massage from the Kettle Moraine YMCA!
Proceeds from this Run/Walk will benefit the Council on Alcohol and Other Drug Abuse and the Kettle Moraine YMCA. For information, call (262) 335-6892 or visit our website at www.adrenalineraces.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Gary Dunco, Saukville Resident, Achieves Ameriprise Circle of Success Recognition, Five Star Wealth Management Award
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- Newcastle Place staff completes training for Heartfelt Connections Memory Care Program
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- Johnson Bank Volunteers at Mequon Nature Preserve
- Meijer Announces Opening Dates for First Wisconsin Supercenters
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- JCC ART LAB "LIVING WATERS" ART SHOW OPEN JUNE 4TH
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- Golf Outing Kicks Off New Era in NBWest Basketball