Dominican High School’s award-winning Theater Department is excited to announce their production of the world’s longest-running musical, Phantom Of The Opera. Dominican will be transported to Paris and the Opera house with its stage, underground lair and of course, a chandelier. Phantom Of The Opera’s soaring music, gorgeous staging and incredible technical challenges will showcase all of Dominican’s versatility and talent. With songs like “Think Of Me”, “The Music Of The Night”, “All I Ask Of You” and many more, this beautiful story will captivate audiences February 15-17 and February 21-24, 2013.
All performances will take place in the Dominican High School auditorium at 120 E. Silver Spring
Drive, Whitefish Bay. Performance dates and times are as follows:
Friday, February 15 @ 7:30pm
Saturday, February 16 @ 7:30pm
Sunday, February 17 @ 2:00pm
Thursday, February 21 @ 7:00pm
Friday, February 22 @ 7:30pm
Saturday, February 23 @ 7:30pm
Sunday, February 24 @ 2:00pm
Dominican High School is a leader in secondary education, providing young men and women with a quality, Catholic college-preparatory education in a supportive, nurturing environment. Founded over 50 years ago by the Sinsinawa Dominicans and based in Whitefish Bay, Wis., Dominican’s diverse population draws students from more than 50 grade schools and four counties across southeastern Wisconsin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Join us for the 2015 Scenic Shore 150 Bike Tour!
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Clothing Giveaway & Used Book Sale
- Truck-or-Treat So Others Can Eat
- Kickstart The Heart A Huge Success
- Wisconsin Peace Corps volunteer helps young women find their voice through camp in Albania
- Front Porch Financial Management LLC Celebrates 2nd Anniversary
- Mequon-Thiensville School District Proposes Four-Year-Old Kindergarten
- Hallman Lindsay opens West Allis Store
- Hartford's Broan-NuTone Facility Welcomes 75 Washington County Educators